Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    Sivo, Simmonson, Blake, Penisini...

Never seen such an average 3/4 line in a GF.

That was a cruisy ride to b2b Premierships compared to how we achieved it.
    Penisini couldn’t break wind.

Comment

Originally posted by weplayforprems View Post

Their lack of injuries has been remarkably lucky.

By hook or by crook we had pretty much our entire squad to pick from on grand final day in 2013, 2018 and 2019, even if a player or two (Boyd in 13, Cooper in 18 and Friendy in 19) were under huge fitness clouds in each game.

It’s so helpful.

I would say right now we are still the only team with a chance of stopping their threepeat.

Losing Koroisau is huge but the hooker that won the reserve grade GF for them looks like a gun. Their pack is so good that losing Kikau won’t matter much.

I’m just begging the injury gods to not have us hit September with one hand tied behind our backs like we have for the past three seasons.
      That hooker from Panthers reserve grade looks like he has learnt a lot from Api with his sleight of hand and I can see him fitting right into the top side.
      I liked the look of the nuggety winger and the tough ranga centre as well.
      The best player is the lock who I think they said has signed for the eels.
      They have a plethora of talent coming through the ranks with their large catchment area that extends over the mountains into Bathurst, Forbes and Dubbo.
      The scary thing is the relatively young age of a side that has already repeated and the bulk of which has been playing together for nearly 10 years. The young roosters team that beat them in the grand final years ago has only a few survivors left I think in Manu, Rads,Butcher and Sitili.

Comment

Further proof that Australian rugby is dead. Those out at Penriff prefer to play league as evident of their clean sweep.

Comment

Professional Penrith Panthers Pummel Poor Parramatta Pretenders!!
          Last edited by ccfc bondi; 10-03-2022, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

I won't diminish neither applaud their achievements after the major butthurt following the full time siren of the 19 GF.

They're a good team but I follow a greater one.
            For the 2023 T-shirt collection The Lip & will I be releasing next season..

Love it stringaz..we'll pay you royalties..
            "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Working...
            X