No announcement yet.

The Steve Noyce Hairstyle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is quite simply the strangest head I have ever seen.
    What about Nate 'the dumper'.
    I'ts a cross b/w a dwarf, a peanut and something you find in a cave in the highlands of Papua

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
      Lol!! Is that the 'shithead'??

Comment

Nate Myles = Portaloo
        Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
          What about Nate 'the dumper'.
          I'ts a cross b/w a dwarf, a peanut and something you find in a cave in the highlands of Papua

i dont get the PNG part

everything else makes total sense.
          Peanut-bulging forehead
          dwarf-squinty eyes

But the cave shit, thats out there. Even for me. But I am guessing you infer he chows down on guano and human flesh.
          Tasty.
          barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

I hope to have the Noyce hairstyle when I am his age.

It could replace the smother by that time!

Comment

i dont get the PNG part
              Massive boby, tiny head....so....shrunken head syndrome, ala primitive tribes keeping the heads of warriors of foes. One for the young ones to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
                Massive boby, tiny head....so....shrunken head syndrome, ala primitive tribes keeping the heads of warriors of foes. One for the young ones to think about.
                More Canoe.
                Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                  I simply cannot believe that this mans appearance has flown under the radar.

He isnt rooster material at all.

We had the immaculate locks of Bernie Gurr and the Toni and Guy styles of Brian Canavan replaced by this strange looking creature.

It is quite simply the strangest head I have ever seen.

I doubt that I could do business with a straight face.

He is a muppet.

Beeker the crazy scientist who blows everything up Iraqi style.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

classic

AAHAHAHHAHAH

has a head only a mother could love ...and even she has second thoughts...

Comment

Noyce came here after Seinfeld ended, and his job as Mr Lippman ended !

Comment

Mr. Lippman (played by Harris Shore in "The Library", then by Richard Fancy): Elaine Benes' boss at Pendant Publishing. Briefly hired and fired George over inappropriate relations in his office with the cleaning woman. He is a fan of cigar store Indians and plans to publish Kramer's coffee-table book about coffee tables. He blew a big deal with a Japanese firm due to his refusal to shake hands with the head Japanese executive because he (Lippman) had sneezed into his own hands. The perceived insult led to the demise of Pendant Publishing. Later, Lippman finds work in publishing at another company, Pundit Publishing which picks up J. Peterman's autobiography. Soon after, Lippman opens up a muffin shop called Top of the Muffin to You! stealing an idea from Elaine to sell only the tops of muffins. The store fails miserably until Lippman offers Elaine 30% of the store's money profit in order for her to help him with the store. Elaine suggests to Lippman that instead of just baking the muffin tops, that he bake the whole muffin and then pop the top off the muffin. After Lippman makes this change, the store begins to get favourable status and many customers. Since the "stumps" of the muffins were useless, they gave bags of them to a homeless shelter. However, a worker from the shelter comes by the store, criticizing Lippman and Elaine for being inconsiderate of the homeless, and claiming that the homeless did not like nor want them anymore. After numerous attempts of trying to get rid of the stumps, including Kramer unsuccessfully trying to bring the stumps to a garbage dump, and having Newman eat the stumps himself. It is not known if Newman succeeded in doing this. However, whether he did or not, it is likely that the store eventually and ultimately went out of business, having Lippman failing once again.
                      barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X