This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Pendulum View Post
    Todd Who last night won the game for the Sharks. The one who got a number of repeat sets and and 40/20 while we got none.

Also, he has tweeted that he blames nobody but himself. Forget the paper talk. He regrets not being at our club.

And whilst on the subject of idiotic retention and recruitment, Gallen has set a record as the first forward to run for more than 200 meters five weeks in a row. Have we even had a forward do it once? Not just this game. Not just this season. Ever?
    Gallen gets the ball like 50 times a game, Carney went alright. Teams have worked out want to do when he slides across field. I still think Robson is going better then Carney.

Comment

Originally posted by A Scary Penguin View Post
      Gallen gets the ball like 50 times a game, Carney went alright. Teams have worked out want to do when he slides across field. I still think Robson is going better then Carney.
      Robson is their Mitchell Pearce. Only he gets repeat sets.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
        I wasnt aware this was an option Pleese fill me in with the details ?
        Gallen was desperate to be here this season and Smith nixed it. The reason: Smith told him years ago at Parra that he was too small to make it and couldn't swallow his pride.

Comment

Gallen was desperate to be here this season and Smith nixed it. The reason: Smith told him years ago at Parra that he was too small to make it and couldn't swallow his pride.
          This season?

Comment

Originally posted by theticket View Post
            This season?
            Yes.

It was all happening at the start of last season.

Comment

Yes.

It was all happening at the start of last season.
              Why would have Cronulla released him from his contract,which at the time ran till 2013?

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
                Why would have Cronulla released him from his contract,which at the time ran till 2013?
                He was up at the end of last season.

He signed a new deal at the start of last season. After we shit ourselves.

Comment

I think Carneys words were twisted by that idiot Rothfield I saw on twitter he said he took responsibility, I just think Carney is stupid to trust a journalist like Rothfield especially after all the stress and pressure he put on him to begin with. We need to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts4Life View Post
                    I think Carneys words were twisted by that idiot Rothfield I saw on twitter he said he took responsibility, I just think Carney is stupid to trust a journalist like Rothfield especially after all the stress and pressure he put on him to begin with. We need to move on.
                    The only way to move on is to not watch Cronulla play.

But I can't because I want to see them lose.

Comment

He was up at the end of last season.

He signed a new deal at the start of last season. After we shit ourselves.
                      Gallen extended his deal for another 2 years,which sees him until 2015.
                      He was never off contract last year...
                      http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/c...018-1lysw.html

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
                        Gallen extended his deal for another 2 years,which sees him until 2015.
                        He was never off contract last year...
                        http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/c...018-1lysw.html
                        All I know is what I know.

And that was at the end of last season.
                        As I said, our dealings were at the start of last season. Before the contract they refer to that was then extended.

He was here and we blew it. Now we get to see him be the most dominant forward in the comp for someone else.
                        Last edited by The Pendulum; 04-08-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

He was instrumental in the try that sealed the game.

We chose Anasta over him.

That was as dumb as when we chose Finch over Thurston.
                          Oh come on!!! Thurston here? Yeah right as if he ever was going to come. He's happy with his pips in NQ. He would never had lasted in Bondi and if anything, the Broncos would have gotten him, had he wanted a big club.

Comment

The only way to move on is to not watch Cronulla play.

But I can't because I want to see them lose.
                            hahaha...Now that I agree 100%!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                              Oh come on!!! Thurston here? Yeah right as if he ever was going to come. He's happy with his pips in NQ. He would never had lasted in Bondi and if anything, the Broncos would have gotten him, had he wanted a big club.
                              When he was at the dogs he was offered to us for peanuts. We passed because we put our money on Finch.

We lost.

Comment

I don't believe gallen wanted to ever come to the roosters or even ever leave cronulla......dream on buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X