Game Vs Dolphins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Vs Dolphins

Is it better to purchase tickets prior to the game from Ticketek or from the club (i'm a member) or at the venue and would it affect where in the stands you get positioned.

Dunno about this specific game but when Easts come to Canberra I generally purchase from the club as they have an allocation of tickets that are (HOPEFULLY!) all together.

In reality I find there's no guarantees either way. Examples...

- At Shark Park I bought some away team tickets in their cr@ppy stands as my wife was pregnant at the time (paid a premium for it). The Sharks posted a random bouncer at the bottom of their stand who said 'I don't give a fark, only Sharks fans go up here!!!' Things mighta changed with Fitzy but they were farking amateur.

- As far as I can tell, the Faders (and many other teams including the Drizz) don't really do seating for away fans. They throw them in a corner somewhere that's intentionally as far away from the action as possible and consider that an acceptable allocation. It's a crock because it's not as if they sell-out games.

- Our final in 2022 was just weird! I'm a member and bought the most expensive Roosters tickets available, thinking I'd be surrounded by loyal fans. Nope. Despite Easts having numbers in the stands, it was frigging random and I was surrounded by Souffs fans.

---

Dolphins? It's a local club run by a bunch of mugs who own local supermarkets and shyte. I wouldn't be setting the bar too high for their seat allocation, but I'd call the club to discuss it with them as they'll know what tickets they've got (plus they'll be on your side even if they've been screwed by the Dolphins).

Comment

if the games at Lang Park im going , cause Dolphin Oval is a deadset bastard to get to by public transport if you dont live in Redcliffe or nearby

Comment

Originally posted by Recky62 View Post
        if the games at Lang Park im going , cause Dolphin Oval is a deadset bastard to get to by public transport if you dont live in Redcliffe or nearby
        Yes the game is at Suncorp. The Dolphins are only playing 3 games at Redcliffe this season.

Comment

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

Yes the game is at Suncorp. The Dolphins are only playing 3 games at Redcliffe this season.
          Oh what a shame I was considering a trip to Redcliffe I love Woody Point Margate Redcliffe and Scarborough
          When you trust your television
          what you get is what you got
          Cause when they own the information
          they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

I’ve booked my flights and as soon as tickets are available l’ll be booking in The Roosters section.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              I’ve booked my flights and as soon as tickets are available l’ll be booking in The Roosters section.
              Now I know the games at Suncorp and not in Redcliffe I will stay in Sydney and watch it on tv I have such fond memories of sitting on the hill with my Daughters Mother at Redcliffe and getting bitten on the arse by bull ants when we played a trial against Broncos in 2004 I see now that hill is gone and replaced by seats
              When you trust your television
              what you get is what you got
              Cause when they own the information
              they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

This Dolphins team coached by Wayne Bennett is a good one.
                If we play like we did in round 1 last season we'll get beaten for sure.

We need to be ready.
                That "premierships aren't won in March" nonsense needs to be tossed away, never to be seen again.

Comment

If we dont beat a new team by at least 18pts then we are kidding ourselves.

Apart from Brisbane over Manly, whens the last time a new team won their first game?

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                    This Dolphins team coached by Wayne Bennett is a good one.
                    If we play like we did in round 1 last season we'll get beaten for sure.

We need to be ready.
                    That "premierships aren't won in March" nonsense needs to be tossed away, never to be seen again.
                    This is a real bannana peel game for us.

The press is writing off Redcliffe and talking about how much we'll put on them....a tailor made scenario that Wayne just loves.

Just on Bennett, he is without question the greatest coach next to Gibbo. And he seems to really have it in for us as I don't recall us having much success against his teams. This is really strange as it was he who did the dirty on us and if anything, we should be the ones having the grudge against him. But it's as if he's always trying to prove a point against us when it should be the other way around.

Good luck to Redcliffe, but I hope we beat the shiite out of them round 1.

Comment

Anyone know when round 1 tickets v Dolphins are on sale?

Comment

Working...
                      X