Roosters agree to terms with Wakefield Trinity speedster Lewis Murphy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
    People get a bit too one dimensional about defence. I couldnt give a rats as long as a player scores and creates points others wouldnt, id pick him every week.

Rightly or wrongly the games changed.
    Hasn’t Trent said something a long the lines of this, like he signs players who can attack with the intent of improving their defence? Or was it the other way around?
    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

A lot can happen between now and round 1 in 2024.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by nayfo View Post
        Cough*****Joe Burgess******Cough

Here we go again
        Yeah Burgess... Hall... [Naiqama]. Gonna remain skeptical of this one as I jumped onto the Ryan Hall wagon and got burned.

What's with his pronounced dive BTW... isn't the goal to get down and chalk your try as quickly as possible? I can picture players catching him mid-air in the NRL and carrying him over the dead ball line :P

Comment

Oh good . Another pommy winger .At least seems a bit faster than tugboat hall .

Comment

Plays both sides of the field...

Comment

You can’t coach speed, this kid looks to have a tonne of it,and aware of where the ball always is, seems to have scored some opportunistic tries too. Plenty of players wouldn’t have scored a lot of those tries.

Comment

Na robbo is an idiot .. I trust the pen … terrible signing

Comment

Originally posted by nayfo View Post
                  Cough*****Joe Burgess******Cough

Here we go again
                  Are u available to coach us????
                  Please!!!!

Comment

I can only assume Dom Young's representatives or he himself are diking about with negotiations and hasn't endeared himself to the Chooks or maybe he is asking for too much. Cos we would be absolutely crazy to not sign him. He is literally a Tupou clone but with the explosiveness of a Joey Manu (although not at his level yet clearly)

Also meets the criteria of Robbo's pommy outside back fetish.

This young bloke looks decent from the small sample size but also looks slightly built and we much like all of the NRL rely on wingers carting it up on first and second plays from the our end. Needs to bulk up but willing to give him a chance. Hopefully he's walking in to a premiership winning team.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

Is that Nigel Plum in your avatar?

Speaking about salary sombreros, the bulldogs anyone? Bred not bought my arse.
                      Thirteen said my avatar was too feminine and I wouldn't get any chick's unless I changed it.

Since the change to Nigel Plum, Rugby leagues hardest hitter I've been rolling in ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Yeah Burgess... Hall... [Naiqama]. Gonna remain skeptical of this one as I jumped onto the Ryan Hall wagon and got burned.

What's with his pronounced dive BTW... isn't the goal to get down and chalk your try as quickly as possible? I can picture players catching him mid-air in the NRL and carrying him over the dead ball line :P
                        Hey ISM,
                        As a former rep athlete yourself, i ask you - what do you think of his running style? Aside from natural speed he displays high knees and raw power.

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

Hasn’t Trent said something a long the lines of this, like he signs players who can attack with the intent of improving their defence? Or was it the other way around?
                          Yes, I’ve heard Robbie say that. He wants attacking players there teaches them how to defend!

Comment

Originally posted by Inflictor View Post
                            I hope we didn't sign him based on that video.
                            He was at the end of a backline move inside the 20M for all but a couple tries.
                            Very average if that is his best highlights.
                            Ryan Williamson had a ten times better highlights video.
                            Can he defend?
                            I remember Ryan Williams highlight real… didn’t he just give it away before he got a shot... didn’t want the pressure of NRL life??

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post
                              Are u available to coach us????
                              Please!!!!
                              Yeah no worries and I’ll sign you as my assistant coach, as I know when I make a mistake you’ll stick up for me and attack anyone with a point of view by over using exclamation and question marks to really hurt their feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Hey ISM,
                                As a former rep athlete yourself, i ask you - what do you think of his running style? Aside from natural speed he displays high knees and raw power.
                                Can you ask him to keep it under 5000 words please

Comment

Working...
                                X