Nicho Hynes Mum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicho Hynes Mum

The mother of NRL Star Nicho Hynes has faced court on the New South Wales Central Coast, over her alleged part in a drug supply operation.

Julie Hynes is accused of supplying heroin, after her school friend Luke Murphy was killed by a fatal overdose, from inhaling the drug in her Blackwall home in May 2021.

The league star was there supporting his mother today at Gosford Court as she stands trial not over her friend’s death but on charges of knowingly taking part in the supply of heroin.

The 50-year-old is pleading not-guilty to the charges.

How is this related to ESDRLFC?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post
      How is this related to ESDRLFC?
      Oh, sorry I didn't read where it said it had to be.

Comment

Oh I have some stories but can't share
        Not that interesting...just another career crim

Comment

My mum got some lunar new year kit kats on clearance at her local Coles. Unfortunately I wasn't there to share in her excitement.

What is everyone else's Mum up to at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
            I'm not telling you.

Comment

At least this woman is doing better than that of Payne Haas. She is looking at hard time for her latest offence.

I think if a player's mum is a junkie drug dealer and is before the courts that it is definitely news. Its just not news for Easts fortunately.

Comment

There definitely has to be a "Mums must respect their sons round"

What ever happened to mums embarrassing their kids gracefully. Mums are getting hardcore now.

Comment

Completely irrelevant. Go tell everyone on Facebook or some crap like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigben View Post

Oh, sorry I didn't read where it said it had to be.
                    Just tell them that before she was a junkie she followed the Roosters but now she is a junkie drug dealer, she has been seen wearing a Souffs jumper and loitering around Souths Juniors car park.. That will make it a legitimate thread and everyone will climb on. You owe me one, ok.

Comment

Nicho has had a sad hard upbringing & that’s why Im so glad he is champion player.
                      His mum did 4 or 5 years gaol when he was growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        Nicho has had a sad hard upbringing & that’s why Im so glad he is champion player.
                        Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                          My mum got some lunar new year kit kats on clearance at her local Coles. Unfortunately I wasn't there to share in her excitement.

well since El Chapo got caught they refer to my mum as El Mammo .
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                            Yeah that's my only take-home from this... it's amazing that he turned out the footy player & human being that he is today (well spoken, modest...etc).

Seriously though, WTF does this have to do with 'Sydney Roosters Discussion'? To my knowledge he's never been part of our development systems (or are we linked to the Woy Woy Roosters? Could be one that got away). Also I'm not here to throw stones at his mother for being a career crim. There but for the grace of God go I...

Comment

What is everyone else's Mum up to at the moment? [/QUOTE]
                              Your Dad

Comment

Working...
                              X