Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easts 2034:195807
    Originally posted by Lemon_Goat:195805
    Why do you keep playing J Carney and BJ theyre playing terrible. And everyone is on about how good our young talent is cant wait till Maloney and SBW arrive and plz get rid of Arona and move Anasta to lock and morts to 5/8 same old team we only won by a narrow margin to an underperforming team so it doesnt mean we shouldnt chnge our team. btw Give Moga a run!!!!!!!
    Carney was on of our best last week and BJ is a long term prospect
    Not if he goes to the Tigers as someone on here said is a done deal. Already signed

Anyone got an update on BJ?
    Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder is BJ to the Tigers is as much a done deal as JWH going to Parra or back to yawnion.

Until there is an official announcement otherwise, as far as I am concerned BJ is a Rooster now and into the future.

NC
      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
        Why do you keep playing J Carney and BJ theyre playing terrible. And everyone is on about how good our young talent is cant wait till Maloney and SBW arrive and plz get rid of Arona and move Anasta to lock and morts to 5/8 same old team we only won by a narrow margin to an underperforming team so it doesnt mean we shouldnt chnge our team. btw Give Moga a run!!!!!!!
        Living up to your nic I see.

I bet this ones not even a fan of the Coqq.

Or is it DarkHoles boyfriend???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

My momma said 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything," but my mother is as thick as Justin Carney's quads. Brian Smith needs to take a good long look at this lineup and how they have been performing rather than how he hopes they will perform. Tagive, Mortimer, Bosden and Takairangi need a run. Wouldnt mind seeing RTS and Moga sometime in the next few years. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtherWreckingBall View Post
            My momma said 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything," but my mother is as thick as Justin Carney's quads. Brian Smith needs to take a good long look at this lineup and how they have been performing rather than how he hopes they will perform. Tagive, Mortimer, Bosden and Takairangi need a run. Wouldnt mind seeing RTS and Moga sometime in the next few years. Thank you very much.
            Why don't you try sticking you head up your ass and see if it fits???

Have a nice evening.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtherWreckingBall View Post
              What is it that makes Tagive so good ? :P

Comment

Working...
              X