Brett Hodgson or Wade McKinnon.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Jordan Tansey..

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
              Thats the way I would go.

Ive watched RTS 3 times & although he hasn't been some kind of 1 man unbelievable talent, he certainly shows enough to indicate that he has plenty of league ability.

His attack through good foot work & plenty of speed is his strength its just a matter of getting some muscle on him probably at least 5 kg & teaching him the art of the wrestle. With confidence & a bit more size he could be anything.

I will go on the record as pro-Sheck.

Managed/introduced properly, he looks the goods.

And I don't get carried away by the kiddies like a lot of the Mogaphiles on here.

Comment

Big fan of RTS, but he'd be better at 6 than fullback and probably 1-2 seasons off, I sense NZ rugby poaching him back by then.

If Alofa Alofa keeps his good season at Newtown going I'd have no issue with him getting first crack, he has excellent footwork, good support play and solid positional play.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                  If Alofa Alofa keeps his good season at Newtown going I'd have no issue with him getting first crack, he has excellent footwork, good support play and solid positional play.
                  I don' think my heart could take Alofa in first grade for us. I am never confident with him under the high ball, the low ball or any ball. I've watched four jets games this season so far. He needs waaaaaaay more time to get that part of his game sorted before I want him playing for us.
                  Member 2008 - forever

Comment

Working...
                  X