Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Dolphins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is strange.

A hooker, a second rower, a centre and a prop on the bench.

There is clearly a method to the madness. We'll just have to see what.

Notable that Tapuha still doesn't get a call up with Baker dropping out.

I suspect he is out of favour. Unless it's strategic to have one bench prop.

Comment

Go Hutch , score 2 setup 3 , man of the match!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Yep. Brace ourselves for a 2-1 penalty count against, and a whack of 6 agains for the new kids.
        My worry is not penalties or 6 agains or even errors but Bennett has a habit of outsmarting Robbo. It’s really coach vs coach today.
        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
          Hahaha .Listen to the whingers now .Hutch to the centres
          Lol…I just think we need some speed in the centres. Mind you I wasn’t really convinced about Allen there anyway.

Comment

So we sign all these outside backs but we still play a slug out of position at centre.

Why did we sign Allan if he's rated behind Hutch at centre?

Crazy.

Comment

Yesssss!!! Drew Clutchinson in the starting side.
              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Saw these on special while stocking up for today's BBQ (gonna do a chilli con carne, corn, spud, ribs and gourmet sangers as we're hosting a few neighbours and I love having lotsa leftovers for lunches...etc).

Got a few 4-packs as they were $11. Hoping that they gel with the game
                You'll have to do a weekly post about your official match day meals so keep it up!
                "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                  The Dolphins have a fair pack and a fair back line so it is not going to be easy at all today. They will certainly be up for it so hopefully the Roosters will be too.

Be interesting to see how much work was done on the basics to see if there is any improvement in this area as with a temperature close to 30 Celsius and hotter on the field you need to nail the basics.

You don't want to be doing more defence than what you have to do because of poor ball control

I think they offer drink breaks when the temperature is over 30 Celsius?
                  Yes they do at the 15-20 min mark usually. I was thinking that when I made my post early this morning when I checked the temps for Brisbane.
                  "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post
                    FFS did Robbo even watch a game last year with Hutch out wide
                    ill never understand his obsession with having a winger on the bench, THAT should of been learnt from 2017
                    First thing I noticed as well. I still get cold shivers thinking about that game....

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

First thing I noticed as well. I still get cold shivers thinking about that game....
                      Hutch MUST have nudies of Trent with another man ..

Comment

Interesting that Keary is playing in headgear today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

You cooked the fishy twice? Thats just cruel..
                          Well we are playing the fish today...I want to make sure they are WELL DONE..on all counts..I keep thinking of that comedian who told Jerry..no more fish..

With apologies to the beautiful real dolphins in my home state....I'll be home soon to visit..

Comment

You know footy is back when all the obese experts know better than the 10 year 3 x premiership winning coach

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Lol…I just think we need some speed in the centres. Mind you I wasn’t really convinced about Allen there anyway.
                              Oh I agree 100% and can't understand very Robbo does this stuff but just knew this would bring on a lot of comments

Comment

I thought everyone hated Allan ??

Comment

Working...
                                X