Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Dolphins

Welcome back Roosters!

Forgot about what was dished up in the trials. The real footy is back. The footy that counts. We need to get off to a decent start and bank these two points. We don’t want to be looking back at the end of the season regretting a bad day today. We are expected to win and win well.

Let’s give it to The Fossil and his team of rejects. Let’s bash them in the forwards and run around their reserve grade backline. They deserve a Roosters style welcome to the NRL. Let’s make them wish they never got that license. Let’s make their first day a dark day.

Looking forward to seeing some of you out there.

Let’s get ready to RUMBLLLLLLE!!!

GO ROOSTERS!

Lesssssssssssssssss goooooooooooo chooooooooooooòooookssssss

Comment

Welcome back Thirteen to what you do best. Look forward to this every week. Should smash these Muppets but we all know happens when we don't treat teams with respect. Go the Roosters and for god's sake smash em

Comment

Thank goodness footy is back. That seemed like a very long off-season. Hope those travelling up there today have a great day out and a safe trip home. Stay cool as it's going to be over 30 degrees on field.

Trent's reduced the final squad now and we should get the rag tag bunch...

Enjoy your Sunday everyone..

"Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Focus on the basics like ball control and defence, then the 2 points will be ours!

Comment

C'mon Roosters! Your supporters have endured a week of insults, false accusations and hatred (though that's pretty much like any other week, really). Give us something to cheer about!

Comment

So pumped the footy is back. Going to enjoy the sun shining, a cold beer and bbq with family while watching the footy today.
              Let’s go Chooks!

Comment

Let the war begin
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Respect the footy, and ear the right to chance your hand. Bring on the footy!!
                  Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Was up at the crack of dawn in excitement. Only 7.5hrs to go. C'mon Chooks #Easts2Win

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                      Was up at the crack of dawn in excitement. Only 7.5hrs to go. C'mon Chooks #Easts2Win
                      I got up at 6am even though I'm on a 5 day long weekend. I washed my hair too because I'm not a Souths fan..plus it's one of my pre-match superstitions I've let slide over the years..I blame myself..
                      "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
                        c'mon roosters! your supporters have endured a week of insults, false accusations and hatred (though that's pretty much like any other week, really). Give us something to cheer about!
                        Got it in one right there.

Comment

Happy game day everyone GO EASTS

#eaststowin
                          When you trust your television
                          what you get is what you got
                          Cause when they own the information
                          they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

go chooks , we should win on paper , but the game is not played on paper and i never underestimate the bennett influence. might be closer then many think.

go chooks.

Comment

Looking forward to the start of the season. We need to get off to a winning start this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X