No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Dolphins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forever the optimist, I'm predicting they'll get 10 penalties to our 4, 7 restarts to our 3, we'll lose 2 players to HIA, two will be put on report, one will get 10 in the bin, we'll concede 3 tries down Hutchinson's side and 2 right up the middle from 5m out and Walker will have a bad day with the boot.

And, of course, the referee will totally rip us off.
    1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
    1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post
      Forever the optimist, I'm predicting they'll get 10 penalties to our 4, 7 restarts to our 3, we'll lose 2 players to HIA, two will be put on report, one will get 10 in the bin, we'll concede 3 tries down Hutchinson's side and 2 right up the middle from 5m out and Walker will have a bad day with the boot.

And, of course, the referee will totally rip us off.
      Are you sure you haven’t forgotten something? Our wingers will allow two tries down the sideline?

Comment

Go the Chookies.
        I think the Dolphins will give us a good run for our money but I think the Chooks will get the win in the end.

Comment

Happier that Turpin is on the bench and Suaalii playing on the right side of the field.With HIA I reckon a reserve back will become the norm on benches, nrl has to extend bench numbers with the docs pulling players off.

Comment

Are the Roosters running into the Sun in the first half ? - Half or so of the ground is in the shade

Comment

Brandon Smith already off!

Comment

Come you Roosters, fire up!

May be a tougher encounter than many anticipate. Nonetheless, Chookies by 18.

Great to finally see the footy back this week. It has been a very long off season indeed.
                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Suncrap Stadium is an absolute cow paddock today chunks being ripped up all over the place.

Comment

And some of you wonder why Hutch gets hate on here. Bloke couldn't keep up with the ball on that break. Fking amateur.

Comment

Should be a penalty try, or a binning

Comment

Originally posted by HunchoRooster View Post
                        And some of you wonder why Hutch gets hate on here. Bloke couldn't keep up with the ball on that break. Fking amateur.
                        Hate is unfair though.

It's Robbo and the coaching staff who pick him. What's Hutch going to do? Say 'No' to the coach?

He is obviously there as there were concerns with defence on the that edge with Paulo and Allen next to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                          Should be a penalty try, or a binning
                          Yep. How was that not a binning at least?

Comment

Originally posted by HunchoRooster View Post
                            Nat Butcher ran back inside and away from the Hutchinator

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Yep. How was that not a binning at least?
                              The Roosters scored so no bin - if not a try then the Dolphin player would be binned

Comment

WTF was Egan Butcher doing there.

Comment

Working...
                                X