Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need pur starting middles back on. Missing JWH too

Comment

• Side note but what on Earth is Mark Nicholls strike rate against us? Feels like he scores every game.

I feel likes he mostly mediocre, but seems to tear us up.

Comment

• Roosters need to step up in the second half as 12 all probably flatters them somewhat
        • Possession - Dolphins - 49% - Roosters 51%
        • Set Completions - Dolphins - 83% (20/24) vs Roosters 80% (17/21)
        • Line Breaks - 2 each
        • Missed Tackles - Dolphins - 30 - Roosters - 15
        • Errors - Dolphins - 6 - Roosters - 5
        • Penalties Conceded - Dolphins -2 - Roosters 5
        • Set Restarts Conceded - Dolphins - 0 - Roosters 1
        Last edited by King Salvo; 03-05-2023, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Our defence looks very concerning against the so called worst attack in the comp. Clunky in attack as usual for a Round 1 Roosters performance.

Huge improvement needed. The longer they stay close the more they'll grow in confidence.

Comment

• Soft as butter around the ruck which has been our downfall since we repeated. Left side has been clunky.
            Great scramble from Suaalii and Paulo in defence.
            Walker and Nat look likely on the right edge and Sammy is really taking the line on. Starting props were terrific and Turpin looked lively at dummy half.
            Errors have let the Dolphins back in it, need to sharpen up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
              Egan Butcher really concerns me,hopefully he can pick it up in the second half..
              Both butcher boys need a slap in the face. They're not in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by elo View Post

We led Manly 26-4 at half-time 2 seasons ago....

It was a dumb half of footy, Wayne knows the best way to play against us....just wait and we will oblige by doing something dumb. I will say the energy levels look good, but they did in the trials too...
                Agreed. Wayne's full strength, has a crowd of 35,000 and beating us is VERY important to the Dolphins so he's gonna do whatever it takes.

We don't wanna lose but we're resting key players, made last minute changes in key positions and I suspect Robbo's lesson is his good old 'YOU SHOULD WIN WITHOUT THE BIG GUNS!!! OH AND NO RAZZLE DAZZLE UNTIL YOU DEADBEATS CAN DEFEND WITHOUT 5+ STARTERS!!! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU PLAY WITH FLAIR BUT I DON'T WANT FLAIR, I WANT DEFENCE!!!'

It's a good lesson, but 2 points are 2 points. I wish he'd focus more on the importance of winning at this point of the season as being forced to win 8 on the trot in order to make the 8 is ordinary...

You're a footy coach, not Mr Miyagi... bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by elo View Post

Wayne knows the best way to play against us....just wait and we will oblige by doing something dumb.
                  Today is the day where the transfer of the crown begins. The king is dead, long live the king. Watch Robbo pull the ace out in the second half.

Comment

• Looks like it’s going to be a stressful, frustrating second half.

Comment

• the dolphins are keeping up based on their enthusiasm, we need to dial it up and match them.

Comment

• games going about as well as I expected.

hoping we have enough composure and class in the second half to secure the win

Comment

• Roosters NSW Cup team currently also getting rolled by the Magpies 32-10 after 60mins

Comment

• Geez we're only a shadow of the last time we looked like world beaters in 2019.. Quite obvious the champions have gone but one would think the defence should be better with Robbo's coaching.

Comment

• great start to the second half

Comment

• Picked up where we left off

Comment

Working...
                                X