Egan Butcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post

i really want that job at the chooks king could you put a word in for me/ I have been out of the loop for a while anh havnt got too many contacts there since ron jones left. but im up for it bro you just have to trust me
    Yeh no worries - fix you up for an interview on April 1 at 11:00 am at Easts Leagues - just ask for a Mr L. Ion or Mr G Raffe or a Ms Sandy Beach

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
      Egan has played 28 games - 25 of these from the bench though - so not sure why he has to have this so called game people have mentioned whatever that is.

Nat copped it last year so now it's Egan's turn it's seems.

I am certain that either people watch different games or they dislike players and sweat on any mistakes they may make in game and Gleefully come on here to dish them

Of course when these players do have good games which they mostly do these "supporters" are conspicuous by their absence from this site.

The last 1/3 of last season for instance.

Not to worry Egan I have your back like the Hutchinator's and co

I always remember when the Team Bus arrived back at Easts League after the 2003 GF loss that - Ricky Stuart come over to those of us waiting telling us that we are true supporters who will always be there through thick and thin.

Sadly that type of support hasn't rubbed off on a number of the fair weather supporters on here who seemingly get a kick out of any loss and love to vent their dislike and even hatred of certain players as one poster posted (i.e They Hate the Hutchinator) and now even Coach Robbo has the knives into him by the fair weather folk.

Who would post that they hate a Roosters players though?- Certainly not a true Supporter

Fair enough king, but what about my job in recruitment and retention? Does it come with a free daily counter lunch at the Robin Hood or the Tea Gardens mate but then of course maybe you are dead set serious that i shouldn't be considered for the job I'm very disappointed but no hard feelings as i know you are a genuine roosters supporter

Comment

Egan has played 28 games - 25 of these from the bench though - so not sure why he has to have this so called game people have mentioned whatever that is.

Nat copped it last year so now it's Egan's turn it's seems.

I am certain that either people watch different games or they dislike players and sweat on any mistakes they may make in game and Gleefully come on here to dish them

Of course when these players do have good games which they mostly do these "supporters" are conspicuous by their absence from this site.

The last 1/3 of last season for instance.

Not to worry Egan I have your back like the Hutchinator's and co

I always remember when the Team Bus arrived back at Easts League after the 2003 GF loss that - Ricky Stuart come over to those of us waiting telling us that we are true supporters who will always be there through thick and thin.

Sadly that type of support hasn't rubbed off on a number of the fair weather supporters on here who seemingly get a kick out of any loss and love to vent their dislike and even hatred of certain players as one poster posted (i.e They Hate the Hutchinator) and now even Coach Robbo has the knives into him by the fair weather folk.

Who would post that they hate a Roosters players though?- Certainly not a true Supporter

Egan didn’t have a good game King, that much has to be admitted. I was surprised by the stats you posted but didn’t ever doubt his effort, just his execution on the day.

I still think he is a stud… 22yrs old and to your point mostly played off the bench. He will only get better - in fact I think last year he had a dodgey start after injury but was killing it after 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ARD View Post

Egan didn’t have a good game King, that much has to be admitted. I was surprised by the stats you posted but didn’t ever doubt his effort, just his execution on the day.

I still think he is a stud… 22yrs old and to your point mostly played off the bench. He will only get better - in fact I think last year he had a dodgey start after injury but was killing it after 2-3 weeks.
          I don't think he was as bad as people make out though - did Tedesco/Keary/Suallii/Lodge/Radley/Walker/Brandon Smith for an example have good games?

It is a team sport where all 17 players are accountable for the performance

Bennettt did his home work - Roosters have lazy Markers and Middles and they attacked down their right side vs the Roosters left defence also as we all know how Suaalii loves to rush up and in when defending as he did that when playing on the wing - trouble was though that it dragged Toops in as well and the Dolphins scored two tries down that side due to the overlap that created.

A lot of teams would have attacked down their left side against the Roosters right side defence to isolate the Hutchinator but Bennett knew better having seen that film before.

Manu had the same problem so they need to work on that part of Suaalii's game and also to check that running style of his in leading with the knees

No doubt the Warriors will have a similar game plan as the Dolphins rolled out this coming Saturday.

Comment

I don't think he was as bad as people make out though - did Tedesco/Keary/Suallii/Lodge/Radley/Walker/Brandon Smith for an example have good games?

It is a team sport where all 17 players are accountable for the performance

Bennettt did his home work - Roosters have lazy Markers and Middles and they attacked down their right side vs the Roosters left defence also as we all know how Suaalii loves to rush up and in when defending as he did that when playing on the wing - trouble was though that it dragged Toops in as well and the Dolphins scored two tries down that side due to the overlap that created.

A lot of teams would have attacked down their left side against the Roosters right side defence to isolate the Hutchinator but Bennett knew better having seen that film before.

Manu had the same problem so they need to work on that part of Suaalii's game and also to check that running style of his in leading with the knees

No doubt the Warriors will have a similar game plan as the Dolphins rolled out this coming Saturday.
            No, most everyone had ordinary games - I’d say, although clumsy early, Collins was best RWB on the park. Walker looked ok early too. Lodge, Smith, Rads interrupted by injuries - so hard to judge.

I was most disappointed in Keary but he didn’t trial. Nonetheless he needs to better lead this team.

Regardless of all of this egan struggled with the pace and seemed off physically. But, I think he can make that spot his own and I’m cheering he got a fine and not suspension cause reckon he will lift and deliver this week.

Comment

Working...
            X