The Beetson ambush player ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beetson ambush player ratings

What a sad day for our chookpenner fans.Like every other year we could be staring at half a dozen players out next few weeks .Forget the ref and 10m we were abysmal after the 10th minute a few rattlers and we were gone .Only JWH wouldve put some respect in the game for us .
    I'm with Trew and Ray sack the coach . We will have to spend the rest of the year playing catch up . Cant really see us winning anything next 4 or 5 weeks.We might jag a win here and there. Mr handshake is still an influence on the NRL and got what he wanted. Robbo is becoming a bit of a beetroot face he must be drinking with Slothfield.

Mafs - 2 since he went on the show and married his Greek bride he has turned into mousaka brain .He was shit and nothing else but ..he definately the worst signing we have ever had . What he needed to marry is a bloke because he played like a homo (yeah get offended) I saw him on the harbour bridge the other day .

Hook -5 - not at his best but Toups threatening only if he didn't have a hook on one hand he wouldve scored another try and turned the game around to 18 all .Enjoy the big dart next year big fella and thanks for the memories.

The Myth -0- your kidding me still nothing from the son of Zeus.. God he was terrible to watch , out of possie non committed suffering from a mushroom cloud? . Big slow and useless oh how I miss the 80s . Will be sent to Olympia for some hardcore Greek training ..so touching his toes exercise is going to be painful..well? he wants to be a Myth .So be it .The gods have spoken.

The Fastest man on the planet -5 - was not too bad . The Infidels favorite Rooster..loves him says we will win a comp on his back. Hutcho for club Captain he says ..f%$K me not even the poms want him.

Poor mans Morris- 4- he was ok considering I expected worse from him . I'm confused with these islanders and names his isn't easy Paulo..so is that pronounced PPPaaaauuuulllllooaaaauuuullloo ? anyone can help me here ?The flobs will be after me after this post..

Harry styles - 2 - he like our other spine was shite . Ran once the way we know I would swap a Keary for Cleary right now ..and he did a shoey at the end of the game too. The chickee babes loves him and his mum The chookpenners have been waiting for 4 years for him to be great again like Trump.

Home Alone -6- this little cutie he was on just the rest of the team was not .When he took up the ball up the middle because our cats were scared he took out two props .He is the real deal but we need the team to fire .Walkeron!.... Drugs.

The Hipster -2- no more will he known as the inflictor it will be the Hipster as he knocks himself out every week tackling players hips with his head . I said it last year his tackling technique is not up to scratch he is costing us .A great player on his day we seldom see . More concerned about his merchandise business than his footy .his next T shirt should be a shot of road kill .

Eager Putso -0- was by far the worst player on the field he still is not first grade standard on regular bases but his brother is ...he looked like that Where's Wally guy yesterday . Ou season hinges on him replacing Angus ? pass me the prozac too. Now I bet ya love Sitilli?(putso for Aussies means that thing between your legs)

The Good Bro-5- Now this meat works child is the best of the two two Butchers .Tried hard in a lack luster pack . he gets 5 chops while his bro got none..just a boner..er.

The Family Lodge -3- yes watch this guy on a regular bases and the chooks will give you a family ticket to New York and Party out with him and visit his other family (still in hiding). Was on fire till he got injured the first time not very good at the liverpool kiss either .. Let it be known there is only one JWH and god they missed him .... Kafoulashitta wouldve been running away the whole game not standing offside in every ruck and bashing us .

Diick Cheese -1- at the moment he is not one of us. His head is not in it at all. The only time I have seen him smile since joining us was the footage of him in Melbourne the other night ...Time will tell.

as for the benchies they all get a fat zero who did we have ?Turps Nofacantplay , Boring Allen and Cream Puff .

all I can say we are not looking forward to our next 4 or 5 games..The only thing this team do is concentrate on defense and then do the rest later .
    But for me there was still joy as Liverpool smashed MU .
    I feel sorry for all the penners that went up there for the game ..hey did anyone see the idiot in the blue shirt there? cant name him.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

We have a team of Malakies.

Comment

Love it brain!! The only good thing about playing g like absolute shit is it means we get these!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
        Eager Putso -0- was by far the worst player on the field he still is not first grade standard on regular bases but his brother is ...he looked like that Where's Wally guy yesterday . Ou season hinges on him replacing Angus ? pass me the prozac too. Now I bet ya love Sitilli?(putso for Aussies means that thing between your legs)

Bring back Sonny Bill

Comment

Dick cheese......The Best !!!

Comment

Yeah it was very bleak. They were almost all shit.

Comment

MAFS……lols.

Comment

Diick Cheese -1- at the moment he is not one of us. His head is not in it at all. The only time I have seen him smile since joining us was the footage of him in Melbourne the other night ...Time will tell.

Was so disappointing.

Comment

My Tip is don't give up your day job - Where's Melon these days ? - I noticed Grant Hedger was back as well

Comment

Victor's next t-shirt should be road kill...Brilliant. Great reading pls do them weekly if you can mate

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                      My Tip is don't give up your day job - Where's Melon these days ? - I noticed Grant Hedger was back as well
                      The player ratings in machine-gun Greeklish
                      Melon's matchups and his Churchillian speeches..will we get one before the round 3 Souffs game?

Comment

Ambush is a good description of what happened yesterday, & who better than to orchestrate it than WB. Qld’s newest franchise, on Qld’s holy footy ground with all the backing of the nrl… good on the Phins for being good enough to take it from us. Some seasoned players out of whack for the chooks, some younger talents given an opportunity to make a claim but weren’t at their best… it’s an embarrassing loss as a milestone in the game’s & Rooster’s history …BUT there’s a fair bit of footy to go until September… bad enough opposing fans wrote us off but even so called “staunch” Rooster’s fans wobbling at the knees after R1… injuries & dramas all a part of footy/life… deal with the sh… & move on… this club has been here since day1 (1908)… a loss to a well endorsed Phins won’t shake its foundations… with the good games/years, come the bad ones… just my opinion & I’m a new Rooster’s fan!

I don’t like look too far ahead, next job, next game… I’m sure we will better!

I was at the game yesterday & it was a great spectacle for RL… the result though… oh well… but the nrl would of been happy how it played out…

Get those Warriors boys!!!

RWB
                        E2W

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                          Melon goes for souffs these days...
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

makes you proud to be a roosters fan

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post

The player ratings in machine-gun Greeklish
                              Melon's matchups and his Churchillian speeches..will we get one before the round 3 Souffs game?
                              I will let him know...he is too busy building custom guitars for the rock stars and hacking for the Chinese

Comment

Working...
                              X