Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All gear, no idea: Roosters have best toys but do they know how to play with them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

Bookies don't have the Rooster radar you develop as a seasoned fan. Every year we're certain to blow a few games that, on paper, we should win. It's the Roosters way.
    Totally!

I actually ran out of time to back the Stan Exclusive Soap Opera Wayne Bennett show at 6.60 - that was always gonna be way overs for many reasons. When it was 12-6 to us the live betting had them at $12.00 - should definitely have taken that!

Comment

Not sure I'm convinced, as another poster claimed, that Webster is "close to Politis".

This article reeks of schadenfreude and over the years he has appeared to be on the Souffs payroll as one of their loyal propagandists.

Comment

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post

Thank you for letting me know not to pay attention to your opinion we haven't beaten them for over 3 years and they have hardly lost a game and you think we have better players
        You are more than just a simp for the overhyped Sam Kerr, because you clearly have very little grasp on sport. A team can have better players and still get beaten by a better team for a myriad of reasons. Coaching, team chemistry, attitude. For example, negative attitude's (like yours) wouldn't work in a team environment. Not sure anything I said re: Riff vs Easts is controversial. They have definitely been a better team collectively than us over the past 2-3 seasons but if you think players like Edwards are better than Teddy or Tago/Critta over Manu, you should delete your account from this site and stop watching rugby league and find better use of your time.

Wouldn't mind that actually, given 95% of things i've seen you post are sad attempts at going against the grain of popular opinion for the sake of edginess or putting down other posters with what you probably perceive as sharp wit but is more like resentful sooking usually reserved for 10 year olds.
        Last edited by HunchoRooster; 03-08-2023, 03:05 PM.

Comment

We got used to the hard work of Friend, Cordner Aubusson and Liu for years.

Comment

The chooks have way more upside then the Dolphins, they won't maintain that intensity for long

Not if but when the chooks decide to play as a champion team not a team of champions we flog all comers. Hopefully we see this in no longer then 6 weeks this year

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
              Not sure I'm convinced, as another poster claimed, that Webster is "close to Politis".

This article reeks of schadenfreude and over the years he has appeared to be on the Souffs payroll as one of their loyal propagandists.
              maybe nick likes to keep his friends close and his enemies closer.

fox sports reporting more of webster's anti-roosters propaganda

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Oh yea he definitely leans to souffs. However he did a Sydney weekend article and podcast last year purely on nick and it was very complimentary he mentioned he and nicks conversations through the year and how nick arranged a colonoscopy for him lol. That’s all, prob wrong and it was a chooks beat up

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

Bookies don't have the Rooster radar you develop as a seasoned fan. Every year we're certain to blow a few games that, on paper, we should win. It's the Roosters way.
                  Yes they should have seen it coming… what’s Trent now? 3-8 in Round 1… amazing when you consider the 3 premierships won

This side at full strength wins the comp… but as you point out… it’s very unlikely to ever be at full strength this year

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

Oh yea he definitely leans to souffs. However he did a Sydney weekend article and podcast last year purely on nick and it was very complimentary he mentioned he and nicks conversations through the year and how nick arranged a colonoscopy for him lol. That’s all, prob wrong and it was a chooks beat up
                    Webby is a Dragons tragic. He’s been pretty fair with Easts over the years and obviously has a pretty good relationship with some senior sources at the club.

The only thing I’ve ever been filthy on him for was after the GF against the Raiders he wrote words to the effect of the 6 again decision costing the Raiders any chance of victory

Comment

Originally posted by weplayforprems View Post

Webby is a Dragons tragic. He’s been pretty fair with Easts over the years and obviously has a pretty good relationship with some senior sources at the club.

The only thing I’ve ever been filthy on him for was after the GF against the Raiders he wrote words to the effect of the 6 again decision costing the Raiders any chance of victory
                      Yep. He was a total dick about that.

Not trustworthy.

Comment

Webster pfff. He whinged and whinged before and after our 2018 victory because of whether Cronk would play and doing his money.
                        His old man Jim Webster 3 times the journo than Andrew.
                        Last edited by bondi paul; 03-08-2023, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X