Tuku Hau Tapuha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Some full stops wouldn't go astray please mate...
    Sorry mate id had a few beers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
      Anyone heard any rumours ?? Rumours yes...but fark it I'm intrigued as this is definitely odd
      Welcome Nathan Brown !

Half pay parra / easts !

Comment

So now he's a Shark any info on this guy. From the comments above no one seems too heartbroken he's gone but you've also got some great prop depth and Spencer on his way.

Seen him play for the Jets a bit, seems a big human.

Is a future first grader or jury still out ?

I imagine Fitz brought him over as he would have known about him. Potentially also Robbo released him to Fitz only given their relationship maybe ie woudlnt have given Fitz a dud ?

Comment

I think in limited time he played he had a few errors in him.
          Fitzy must be confident he can iron them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharks View Post
            So now he's a Shark any info on this guy. From the comments above no one seems too heartbroken he's gone but you've also got some great prop depth and Spencer on his way.

I imagine Fitz brought him over as he would have known about him. Potentially also Robbo released him to Fitz only given their relationship maybe ie woudlnt have given Fitz a dud ?
            One thing he's got is size.
            I thought he looked good for awhile playing for the bears, but injury slowed his progress.
            Whether he can step up to the pace of first grade remains to be seen....................yep, the juries still out.

Comment

Reminds me of Mose Masoe in how he plays

Comment

Some of the really big guys will struggle with the pace of the game the way it’s played today. Forwards need mobility.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  Some of the really big guys will struggle with the pace of the game the way it’s played today. Forwards need mobility.
                  Thats why I'm happy we signed Big Papi

Comment

Originally posted by Sharks View Post

Big body, but really never showed much in 1sts. Could never crack the team over the past year or so even with lost of injuries affecting the squad.

Big body isn't everything, and certainly isnt now in the modern game. You've got to bring much more than that. in the modern era as a big man, or you'll be torn to shreds with the pace of the game.

JWH, Collins, Lodge, SST were all better props than Taphua at the Roosters, and all of them are smaller than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Baker seems to play in slow motion. Would be great if he was more aggressive.
                      Baker plays a bit like Ryan Matterson without the offload. Very soft for a front rower unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                      X