Who should we sign in 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
    You may be right 13 alot of players come to the Roosters & are duds, but in 2010 & 2011 Maloney has played good consistant footy, I even thought he was a chance of the Dally M in 2010.
    I cant say I am very excited either
    " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
      I think it's more like - you only watched him in 2 games last year and based your judgement on that.

Any sane person who watched him play with two working eyes could see he was one of the best halves in the NRL week in, week out.
      He was crap again yesterday with those 2 try assists from those long cut out passes.. I wanted to see how well he threw an inside ball to a second rower and instead he passes it 20 metres to the Winger to score untouched... Won't fit in with that style of play at the Roosters.

Comment

Hayne

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          And I reckon you're the kind of person who's incapable of forming his own opinions, follows instead of leads, probably jumped on the Roosters bandwagon during the successful times of Brad Fittler leading the club and just has to put the word 'Big' in front of his name on a public forum to hide the fact that he is actually quite small not only in stature but in mind and soul! Good luck to you BIG Mike!!
          From the first sentence where you managed to play the man, it was evident that you conceded that you don't have any clue about James Maloney.

Thanks for playing.

Comment

You're most welcome BIG Mike.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
              He was crap again yesterday with those 2 try assists from those long cut out passes.. I wanted to see how well he threw an inside ball to a second rower and instead he passes it 20 metres to the Winger to score untouched... Won't fit in with that style of play at the Roosters.
              The real question is - can he scoot out of dummy half ?

Comment

Hayne running support off Maloney would send quiver's in nameless places

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Tee View Post
                  Hayne running support off Maloney would send quiver's in nameless places
                  Would BJ get a turn To quiver also???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

We should sign the lemon scrote.

He can put on one of his vermin jersey's and the boys can use the farrken joke as a tackling bag.

Ballbag>>>>>>Tackling bag.

Comment

Scoot off back to the PEANUT GALLERRY!!!!!
                      Princess Greedy666

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
                        We should sign the lemon scrote.

He can put on one of his vermin jersey's and the boys can use the farrken joke as a tackling bag.

Ballbag>>>>>>Tackling bag.
                        Looks like you've been told by the Lemon Scrote mate.

Seriously I couldn't count the amount of times I've began a post to correct the Citric Sac, but you know it would be a full time job, so I've just left it alone.

I call him a Thread killer. He posts and most times everyone just takes the 5th, cos it's too much trouble correcting such a NFI.

You can add Bondi Toy and AfricanArseMonkey in there also, just NFI.

They make me look sane.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Whats All the fuss about Everingham?? I seriously don't see it. We really need a good fast winger who can score tries eg, Morris,Gordon,uate,merrit. I think it's a position that really gets overlooked, But very important. Instead of shoving all these back rowers into the outside backs trying to somehow get em into the side.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatNate View Post
                            Whats All the fuss about Everingham?? I seriously don't see it. We really need a good fast winger who can score tries eg, Morris,Gordon,uate,merrit. I think it's a position that really gets overlooked, But very important. Instead of shoving all these back rowers into the outside backs trying to somehow get em into the side.
                            agree on all fronts. as anyone actually seen any of everinghams tries? wanting to sign him would equate to having wanted hazem el-masri. sure he crosses the stripe but 95% of his tries were scored from <10 mtrs out. everingham is also quite slow. tagive has the makings of that very player and the pedigree. a solid debut on the weekend in a very poor side but with some clean ball and a few opportunities, i think we will have an answer. irrespective, gordon would be a good pick-up imo if we can bring ourselves to make the decision which is let perrett go. perrett is not bad but gordon offers so much more particularly as a fullback but also as a finisher. he also does plenty of dummy-half running and is very effective at it as well so we wouldnt entirely loose out on that aspect of his game. that said, 300k max for him.

Comment

I believe, as I always have, that Sam Perrett is a centre. It's just the fact we have no other recognised wingers (barring Tagive) in the club.

I reiterate Michael Oldfield, if available, should be courted.

"Along with fullback Brett Stewart, Oldfield is regarded as one of the fastest runners not only at Manly but in the NRL" - admittedly from Wikipedia.

Comment

Michael Gordon is also an option but he is too injury prone. I don't want Everingham I liked what I saw but there are other options Michael Oldfield and Ashley Graham those are the two I want.
                                If Mini retires we canj get Omar Slaimankhel from the Warriors I dunno who we put at lock replacement when Braith leaves. Stagg and Johnson are old and Luck has too many injuries.
                                Maybe Dale Finucane he would do good.

Comment

Working...
                                X