Who should we sign in 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
    Michael Gordon is also an option but he is too injury prone. I don't want Everingham I liked what I saw but there are other options Michael Oldfield and Ashley Graham those are the two I want.
    If Mini retires we canj get Omar Slaimankhel from the Warriors I dunno who we put at lock replacement when Braith leaves. Stagg and Johnson are old and Luck has too many injuries.
    Maybe Dale Finucane he would do good.
    just posted in another thread that finucane and another young bulldog lock paul carter would be top of my list. both very very good players and either one would be perfect. oldfield, gordon, o'neil and slaimankhel for sure. probably not graham. i have thought that about perrett as well but that said, he would never be a world beater centre and we definitely have a few of those floating around the club so if he isnt killing it on the wing then maybe a hard decision re perrett needs to be made despite his value to the team. 1 step backwards 2 steps forward?
    Last edited by roz; 04-19-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

unless we get a top coach like bellamy then it doesnt matter much which of all these 100 players you are all talking about.

I was listening to the radion driving into work this morning and the guy on the radio said something very relevant - money doesnt buy you a premiership, a coach does.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon_Goat:199272
        Scoot off back to the PEANUT GALLERRY!!!!!
        Princess Greedy666
        Is that it?

Well you're just no fun if you're going to come back with rubbish like that, ballbag.

Comment

LOL, isn't Gordon 2yrs older than Pezzdispenser???

He is 30 next year. Coming off another injury.

Fark me some of youse are mental.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

What's the latest on Kieran Foran? Hasn't signed with Manly yet right?

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
              LOL, isn't Gordon 2yrs older than Pezzdispenser???

He is 30 next year. Coming off another injury.

Fark me some of youse are mental.

I dont fit into that category mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
                What's the latest on Kieran Foran? Hasn't signed with Manly yet right?
                No he hasn't. The longer it goes the worse its sounding for manly.

Comment

From what I saw in the last 3-4 weeks of super 15 rugby. I can't see nzru let go sbw. I know everyone hate the kid, but lets face it. He's dominated that position and he is getting better than where he was before the RWC. Any rugby franchise will prepare to pay more money for his services. Sbw is on his own league and his value will be even hard to compete with the sport have no salary cap.
                  If Sbw already signed with the roosters, then the roosters win this war and if they haven't sign him yet, then I can't see him there next year.

Comment

Originally posted by helpinghand View Post
                    From what I saw in the last 3-4 weeks of super 15 rugby. I can't see nzru let go sbw. I know everyone hate the kid, but lets face it. He's dominated that position and he is getting better than where he was before the RWC. Any rugby franchise will prepare to pay more money for his services. Sbw is on his own league and his value will be even hard to compete with the sport have no salary cap.
                    If Sbw already signed with the roosters, then the roosters win this war and if they haven't sign him yet, then I can't see him there next year.
                    you are spot on, he has been tearing it up. He could almost become a free agent and just sign wealthy 1 year deals with the different super 15 teams!

Comment

I logged on this morning & I could have sworn that the thread said "Mal Meninga signed for 2013"....faaaark, my eyes are really getting bad

Comment

Originally posted by helpinghand View Post
                        I am kind of guessing here but sonny wouldn't be able to sign a contract before June because he is still contracted to the bulldogs???
                        If he has signed a contract for us it would be illegal and most likely not valid. Therefore if a rugby team does offer him a motza before June he could just sign with them even if he has put pen to paper with us. But that's just a wild guess about the whole June situation. Someone on here is bound to know the dates if there are any

Comment

Originally posted by GC6 View Post
                          I am kind of guessing here but sonny wouldn't be able to sign a contract before June because he is still contracted to the bulldogs???
                          If he has signed a contract for us it would be illegal and most likely not valid. Therefore if a rugby team does offer him a motza before June he could just sign with them even if he has put pen to paper with us. But that's just a wild guess about the whole June situation. Someone on here is bound to know the dates if there are any
                          Pretty much the way I read it, as well.
                          But I live in hope that the deal will fail.

Comment

Originally posted by GC6 View Post
                            James Maloney has signed a contract with the Roosters.. Countless players have signed to play elsewhere. Bulldogs have option to offer a counter offer by week 13 but if they elect to waive that, and they have said they will not sign him then he can sign at any time with another NRL club.

Comment

I think we should sign this young classy 5/8 called Jesus Christ. I hear he goes okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
                                I think we should sign this young classy 5/8 called Jesus Christ. I hear he goes okay.
                                The youth policy would rule him out.

Comment

Working...
                                X