Who should we sign in 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should we sign in 2013?

Maloney is the first domino to fall and next in line is SBW. Alot of people say we should develop our young talent but we have already retained JWH, Cordner and Taka and many of our promising players flop like Leilua I want to become a competitive side again. Our problems are the left wing spot, Anasta, and Fpn and Arona. We also have lots of cash to spare so what are your ideas?

Andrew Everingham, Maloney, Sbw
    If mini retires get Locke
    If Tagive gets a go and succeeds without injury dont worry about Everingham but i like what i see from Andrew at the moment. Our left wing is defs a problem and probably a lock.
    Hopefully David Stagg, Matt Gillett or Michael Luck
    We must not rely on underperforming juniors and hope for a miracle which never happens.

Comment

No one. Maloney and a more than likely SBW is a pretty big year for signings. Sign those two, see how we are going at the end of next season, then re-assess.

Comment

I'm happy with how we are shaping up with this youth policy we've got..

Comment

braithb gone.....james malony

carney gone..... mogs or tagavie

keep mini.....with sheck

forwards are ok. jwh,,frankie, taka, maubs,bj, boyd, marty,jake as lock
          with antmitch

morts as a sub for mitchell pearce and malony
          arona on the fence with.i dont know weather to fall on or off it with him

krellah, little jon, kaleeb togo rily jacks, coming thru hot properties..

$bw only if its for more than one year. flick the money hungry pig if its only one year. he should be good publicity for us when he does sign. more bums on seat and hopefully more members(not lebs)
          Last edited by roosterproud; 04-14-2012, 05:16 PM.
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Justin O'Niell. Am I a broken record?

Comment

Everingham is a no no. He's just going through a phase. Trust me. And why does everyone want Leilua gone? He's one of our best backs even though he's not the fastest.

Comment

Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
                Justin O'Niell. Am I a broken record?

I just heard Kent Paul say that Mini's not there next year.

Comment

I do like justin o'neil... if mini is gone though i wouldn't mind bringing in steve turner (he's off contract i think)... he's a smart player who is as safe as a house, knows how to finish a try and communicates very well with his centre in defence... could bring some experience and leadership to our outside backs (and could fill in at fback if needed)

Comment

If POS is clever enough he should entice Meads or Gordon to leave the Titanics. Either of these two would add some much needed speed.
                    To snare Bodene Thompson would be massive.

Capt Backwards is a GC resident. Maybe he could do the wheeling & dealing on our behalf

Comment

totally pissed off with this home game in darwin, no live coverage anywhere, not replayed on fox till 930 tonight! club should at least ensure a streaming coverage fromn somewhere, where paying for the bandwidth not them!

Comment

It's live on the SPEED channel stephen

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj:196763
                          totally pissed off with this home game in darwin, no live coverage anywhere, not replayed on fox till 930 tonight! club should at least ensure a streaming coverage fromn somewhere, where paying for the bandwidth not them!
                          Hey mate I'm pretty sure I just gotta press the red button at 7:30pm? Is that coz I'm in Qld?
                          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

It is live on the Speed channel and also on the red button.

I think Stevie J means radio.

Comment

The list of who we should sign just lengthened after that shithouse performance tonight, a hooker should be top of the list, closely followed by a fullback

Comment

Working...
                              X