Nathan Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
    Re Wong, a lot of hype but hasnt produced the goods yet imo. We let the better second rower go to the Dogs...
    Gus has talked up Wong.....but has anyone else ??? That one article raised people's hopes but I'm yet to see anything from him that 'arouses' me

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelby View Post

180k for the year apparently!

a good deal. a player worth 600k on the open market. we won't have had him for the first month but we'll have him at the business end

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Gus has talked up Wong.....but has anyone else ??? That one article raised people's hopes but I'm yet to see anything from him that 'arouses' me
        I think it was a ruse.

The week after he talked up Wong, the Dogs signed Preston....who showed more imo...
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by GC6 View Post
          Wong’s defence in the trials was terribly bad.
          At least Browns defence will be better.

From what I heard DJ Napski needs a few weeks conditioning before he will play a game in any grade.
          Lol
          Call me "Big Papa" Napa has been in a good paddock way too long.

The ball's in his court but I doubt he can hit top gear again under the current sanitised rules.

Prove me wrong Big Papa

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

I think it was a ruse.

The week after he talked up Wong, the Dogs signed Preston....who showed more imo...
            I had the same thought Brawl. I haven’t seen you in here for a while. Nice to have you back!

Comment

Working...
            X