• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan Brown

Anyone heard he’s Bondi bound?

(The player not the coach).

Only from the mole, good mongrel, could be a good pick up

Comment

I haven't heard anything, but I was thinking about what's going on with him since he's not been on the field for Parra. At anywhere near his best he would be great for us. But there have been problems with him producing his best over the last 12 months.... injured ? or mental health ? I don't know.

Comment

I’ve always loved him as a player. Big yea for me.
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Haven't heard but in a heartbeat yes.

Comment

I have always like his leg speed. Bit like Ben Thomas only better. This guy played Origin 3 years ago

Comment

Damn...i was hoping for the coach not the player. That's how far Trobbo has fallen in my eyes.

At least Brownie could slap our forwards into action hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
                Damn...i was hoping for the coach not the player. That's how far Trobbo has fallen in my eyes.

At least Brownie could slap our forwards into action hehe.
                I watched Lily Tomlin rev up the Pats in that Tom Brady movie I watched this morning. We need her..
                "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Robbo’s recruitment in the past couple of seasons has been nothing short of bang average if we are honest. Another one for that list.
                  Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

We are desperate for a first grade forward. A new lease on life in Bondi may be exactly what he needs to resurrect his career.

Comment

Might be an improvement on Whyte or Baker.
                      Desperate times atm

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                        Robbo’s recruitment in the past couple of seasons has been nothing short of bang average if we are honest. Another one for that list.
                        Payne Haas is what we need for 2024. 185m last night against a good pack. Need the signing of forwards to continue and not stop with Leniu. The pigs we have coming through are bog average at best

Comment

I heard Wests Tigers bound once Parra and Wests Tigers agree on how much each will pay for the last year of his Parra Contract reportedly worth in the 500 to 600 k vicinity

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Payne Haas is what we need for 2024. 185m last night against a good pack. Need the signing of forwards to continue and not stop with Leniu. The pigs we have coming through are bog average at best
                            I’ve been saying the same thing for about 12-18 months mun. The cupboard is bare for the next few years and Haas fits the bill.
                            Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

I’ve been saying the same thing for about 12-18 months mun. The cupboard is bare for the next few years and Haas fits the bill.
                              Yep, we have zero depth in forwards or backs !!

Comment

Working...
                              X