Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verrills out again.

Another long term injury.
    As much as I liked Sam, this proves it was a good decision to let him go.

Originally posted by eddie View Post
    If we hadn't let him go he might not have got injured.
    Smith is injured too.
    I wish we had kept verrills.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Smith is injured too.
      I doubt it, it would be like saying if he wasn’t at the rooster the last few years, he wouldn’t have gotten injured either.

smith unfortunately also seems injury ridden, 105 games in 6 seasons with the storm.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

I doubt it, it would be like saying if he wasn’t at the rooster the last few years, he wouldn’t have gotten injured either.

smith unfortunately also seems injury ridden, 105 games in 6 seasons with the storm.
        17 games a year is injury ridden?? Billy Smith wishes he was as injury ridden as Brandon

Comment

It's not a long term injury mate. NRLPhysio said it will be a few weeks out

Comment

Sad to hear that he’s a very good player

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post

It's not a long term injury mate. NRLPhysio said it will be a few weeks out
              Broken collar bone.......................call it mid term injury then.

Comment

hasn't had a good run, sam. the club made its choice and time will tell if it was the right one but i'm excited to see what smith will do

Comment

Broken collar bone.......................call it mid term injury then.
                  Fractured not broken . Thats why hes only out a few weeks

Comment

Smith is injured too.
                    As good as he was on his day, he was like our most injured player the past 3 years. 25% on the field, 75% injured. Brandon Smith is 2 games into the season. Don’t even try comparing them. Entitled to your opinion but the general consensus unfortunately for you, is you’ve quickly risen up the rankings in this forum of having the worst takes possible.

Comment

Originally posted by tloos1999 View Post

As good as he was on his day, he was like our most injured player the past 3 years. 25% on the field, 75% injured. Brandon Smith is 2 games into the season. Don’t even try comparing them. Entitled to your opinion but the general consensus unfortunately for you, is you’ve quickly risen up the rankings in this forum of having the worst takes possible.
                      Disagreeing with the general consensus on this forum makes me feel like i am probably right most of the time. Feel free to point out some of the worst takes i have made, and where I went wrong, with some facts naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

17 games a year is injury ridden?? Billy Smith wishes he was as injury ridden as Brandon
                        probably got to think of how many games he went off because of injury/HIA too, so it’s probably a few more, and with the Storm potentially having about 28 games including finals, missing more than 1/3 of them, I’d call injury ridden for the moment.

id be happy if he could get through 20 full games this year. He is 1from 2 so far.

Comment

Smith looks like a fish out of the Melbourne pond. Clearly, he hasn't yet bonded sufficiently to reproduce the talent and the toughness that he often showed with them. Initial performances have been disappointing and, if anything, Turpin has shaded him in what I've seen so far. Hoping nonetheless.

Comment

Smith is injured too.
                            Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
                              Smith looks like a fish out of the Melbourne pond. Clearly, he hasn't yet bonded sufficiently to reproduce the talent and the toughness that he often showed with them. Initial performances have been disappointing and, if anything, Turpin has shaded him in what I've seen so far. Hoping nonetheless.
                              2 games comrade

Comment

Working...
                              X