• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inflictor View Post
    I hope you all enjoyed watching him.
    Watching him cry......
    Originally posted by jism
    I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowCaster View Post
      Booorrrriinnngggggg
      Probably won't see this loser for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

I was in Kingsford with a mate late this afternoon saw him walking into Juniors Told him Easts would win but I’m not gonna boo you Then reminded him he’d won nothing at South’s
        How did he react to your feedback?

Comment

Originally posted by Inflictor View Post
          Well done to all those who bought tickets to see Trell tonight. I hope you all enjoyed watching him.
          Yes his mouthguard throw at the end when he missed that wonderful failed field goal was up there with Joeys in the 2000 prelim - maybe even better Latrell was on the ground and looking very much like a spoilt brat.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            Another Latrell Thread.

We have the greatest fullback in the game. We have two pretty decent centres too. All three of them actually want to touch the ball. It’s time we moved on.

Plus this could have been said in the match day thread.

You ain’t a moderator so suck it up princess

Comment

His brother Shaq mitchell is now being called shark way mitchell. Are these players taking to pi55 out of the commentators or what.
              what next fatrell wants to be called La ter rell
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Water boy View Post

Trell was our best player. We have won 1 finals game since, against titans who shouldve beat us. Latrell will toy with us again, he owns us. Disgrace that genius super coach didnt do everything to keep him.
                You nuffty.
                Seriously, we offered him 800K a year to be the best left centre in the game.
                He could of stayed and won more silverware with us.

He chose to be vermin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Yes his mouthguard throw at the end when he missed that wonderful failed field goal was up there with Joeys in the 2000 prelim - maybe even better Latrell was on the ground and looking very much like a spoilt brat.
                  Like everything he does, his act at full time was 100% for the cams. What is he going to do when the NRL gets a new shiny toy.

Comment

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post
                    Latrell was never the best player in our team while he was here James Tedesco won the Dally M in 2018 and the year Latrell got centre of the year I think Joey Manu deserved it for his consistency. Latrell was definitely top 5 but he had a tendency to go missing a lot which he still does over at Souths we haven't seen the best of him at all yet but there's a worry we never will see it he should be dominating the league right but he isn't.
                    I remember fondly getting crucified ALOT when I used to bag latrell when playing for us. I would often call him out for being the least involved and not deserving of the accolades he often got.

was always good for the solo try, flick pass to toops or cut out ball but was often the only back to run for less than 80m per game while the others were always over 120s.

nothing has changed..

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowCaster View Post
                      Booorrrriinnngggggg
                      Yeah where's this guy this morning?

Do any of you guys bother going on the Souffs fan forum taunting their inbred, hotdog smuggling welfare cheat members? I'm guessing they wouldn't tolerate that like this forum does.

Comment

Latrell was ordinary last night but he’s still a 1000 times better player than any of us on here were.
                        Just for you Knobby Rooster36

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                          Latrell was ordinary last night but he’s still a 1000 times better player than any of us on here were.
                          Just for you Knobby Rooster36
                          That's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                            His brother Shaq mitchell is now being called shark way mitchell. Are these players taking to pi55 out of the commentators or what.
                            what next fatrell wants to be called La ter rell
                            To be fair, Shaq Mitchell has surprisingly turned into a decent player

Comment

He will now forever be known as Mouthguard Chucker.
                              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

How did he react to your feedback?
                                Got a smile and a laugh out of him I must say Trell is quite a likeable person Having being nurtured properly at a young impressionable age when at Easts has done this
                                When you trust your television
                                what you get is what you got
                                Cause when they own the information
                                they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Working...
                                X