Without a superstar Robbo is a useless coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post

We managed to just hang on with the vermin a man down.
    Hahaha we were also a man down - great reporting, is that you news corp?

Comment

The vermin all over us. Without SBW or Cooper Cronk, Robbo has no effing idea.
      Is this what you get up to when I leave you alone? I posted some cranking guitar music on Thursday night..go check it out in the music threads..hope you are feeling better today...
      "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
        And the last coach to win a premiership without a superstar player was????

Players win games and lose them. Sometimes fans lose sight of this
        Plenty of superstars have bad days at the office..Freddy said he'd had a whole year of it...even devoted a chapter to it in his book..life is full of light and shade..ask any high achiever like Tom Brady for example..
        "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

We won a short kick off, crucial time. Finally. Thanks Robbo, you read my post.

Comment

We managed to just hang on with the vermin a man down.
            Morning…., just a reminder

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
              We won a short kick off, crucial time. Finally. Thanks Robbo, you read my post.
              Maybe things are changing?

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Is this what you get up to when I leave you alone? I posted some cranking guitar music on Thursday night..go check it out in the music threads..hope you are feeling better today...
                I might just stick to the music forum. I don't seem to offend any nancies over there.

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

And us a man down
                  I meant when Hame Sele failed his HIA in the first minute. They were one short on the bench.

Comment

I might just stick to the music forum. I don't seem to offend any nancies over there.
                    Go play the Gunners with Lenny Kravitz song I posted, make yourself a cup of tea and revel in the 2 points we got over the old enemy...you'll feel much better..

Comment

I meant when Hame Sele failed his HIA in the first minute. They were one short on the bench.
                      You could just admit that your comment was a little silly. We all say stupids things at times.

Even if we had lost last night your comment would have been unnecessary.

Name me a coach who has won a comp without any star players.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Plenty of superstars have bad days at the office..Freddy said he'd had a whole year of it...even devoted a chapter to it in his book..life is full of light and shade..ask any high achiever like Tom Brady for example..
                        I remember Marsha,Jan, Cindy, Greg, Peter Bobby Mike and Carol but not Tom

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

I remember Marsha,Jan, Cindy, Greg, Peter Bobby Mike and Carol but not Tom
                          What about cousin Oliver? I often say I need to have 'Carol Brady' on my job description..herding her children to get their homework on time, eat your veges, sit up straight..etc..

Comment

Working...
                          X