• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our second best front rower of all time

Comment

beast

Comment

Quick shout out to our other pigs as well. Thought Collins and May were awesome tonight. Can't wait for Lodge to come back. The four of them will be charging down the field game after game

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
          Should crack the 300 games. What a champion. The best prop I've seen in my lifetime
          281 after tonight

Comment

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post
            Messenger. Stehr. Brown. Beetson. Fittler. Waerea-Hargreaves
            Woah woah woah don't forget Hutcho?

Comment

I hope he backs up next year and talk of him leaving is just media trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post
                Messenger. Stehr. Brown. Beetson. Fittler. Waerea-Hargreaves
                You're not far off the mark with that.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                  our second best front rower of all time
                  If he could play Origin he'd now be held up as Beetson's equivalent imo.

I would argue in terms on on field influence, he is Beetson's equivalent.

In defence, I reckon he is slightly better than Beetson

In attack, I reckon Beetson was better.

Give it 10-15 years after he has retired and I think most people will feel the same.

Comment

Hands down the 2nd most influential Rooster I've ever seen. Just behind Freddy.

His influence on this team for over a decade now has been extraordinary.

Comment

A rooster legend. He should be our forward coach and selector when he retires.
                      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

When he came on with his NZ Cheese mate the game started to turn.The middle of the field was tighter in defence and we started bending back the defensive line when attacking.

A Roosters living legend. I don't know how or who we replace him with when he retires

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                          When he came on with his NZ Cheese mate the game started to turn.The middle of the field was tighter in defence and we started bending back the defensive line when attacking.

A Roosters living legend. I don't know how or who we replace him with when he retires
                          It can't be done. Too influential. Collins however is the closest thing we've got and I'm happy about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
                            Honestly, what is there left to say about this incredible freak of a footballer? He is the elite prop forward prototype. If you had to pick the best qualities and combine them altogether to build the perfect prop forward, you'd build Jared. Dominant with the ball and without. Completely changed the game when he came on. The greatest Roosters prop ever.
                            What’s left to say is we are stuffed without him

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

It can't be done. Too influential. Collins however is the closest thing we've got and I'm happy about that.
                              no one can be Jared. He is a franchise player. I think Lodge is likely closest in terms of immediately making our side stand up and feel stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                                And he’s not even match fit!
                                Pretty much says it all. We should All sit back and take in consistently the best prop of the last 15 years, on what could be his farewell tour. We truly won’t know what we have got to he’s gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X