• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#ck souffs

Write something - whatever you like - if it feels good - do it

Oops sorry two more just like this - as you were

**** souffs

Comment

Can't have enough of these threads especially after a win against the vermin.

I remember a game a while back (i think it was rd 1 vs souffs in 2010). We were miles ahead at HT and this old bloke sitting behind me leaned forward and joked to me and my mates "beating souths is like a 3some with 2 hot girls.... it counts as 2 wins." His old lady sitting next to him wasnt impressed, telling us to ignore him, but it's still one of the best sledges I've heard at a footy game

Comment

Mitchell should have been sin binned for a professional foul when he grabbed Suualii to stop him from picking up the ball with the try line wide open. If he got that ball there was no stopping him. Only a penalty. Why?
        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

SSFC - Social Security Forever Clients

Comment

better than sex unless your a souffs supporter then sex with your cousin is better
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
              Oops sorry two more just like this - as you were

**** souffs
              Suck on my salty nuts vermin scum. You are all a bunch of whiney, inbred, halitosis-infested cumsocks.
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Edward longshanks said it best when after conquering Scotland and describing his feelings for the Scots ‘A man does good business when he rids himself of a turd’.
                Every time I go to the toilet is when I think of Souffs.

Comment

Hope their fans who sent death threats to young Jaxson last year choke on their devices..probably stolen anyway..

Here's to you Mr Robinson for signing this young man and giving him the chance he deserves..look at how he's confident and happy in his new team surrounded by supportive and talented team mates..he's my new favourite..I had a good cry seeing how happy he is now as opposed to what he was exposed to last year.

I swear there is a special place in hell for those who torture others online, especially when you don't know the full story..very very harmful it can be..
                  "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

[QUOTE=redwhiteblue;n983160]Hope their fans who sent death threats to young Jaxson last year choke on their devices..probably stolen anyway..

I swear there is a special place in hell for those who torture others online, especially when you don't know the full story..very very harmful it can be..[/QUOTE]

Yoda? Is that really you?

Comment

[QUOTE=The Lip;n983255]
                      Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                      Hope their fans who sent death threats to young Jaxson last year choke on their devices..probably stolen anyway..

I swear there is a special place in hell for those who torture others online, especially when you don't know the full story..very very harmful it can be..[/QUOTE]

Yoda? Is that really you?
                      Oh and I know you like to make fun of Best & Less but they have some excellent Roosters PJ pants. That's if we ever get any cold weather again in Sydney...

Not Yoda but I found this "off with their heads" scary lady...I find this quite disturbing..she can deal with the Vermin for us..(its called outsourcing... )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3YmUx1rM8M

"Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Just smacked the contradictions 38 to 16 in nsw cup. Great depth for them. Hahaha
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Can’t be bothered starting a thread on it but I just wanted to post 2 things.
                          Firstly how good is Reece Walsh going, anyone who doesn’t rate him has no idea about football.
                          The way he moves across the field is magical, I heard today the Broncos are only paying him 400k.

Secondly how bad are the Tigers, if I followed the Tigers I would give it away. They give their long suffering supporters no joy at all. Wooden spooners for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                            Can’t be bothered starting a thread on it but I just wanted to post 2 things.
                            Firstly how good is Reece Walsh going, anyone who doesn’t rate him has no idea about football.
                            The way he moves across the field is magical, I heard today the Broncos are only paying him 400k.

Secondly how bad are the Tigers, if I followed the Tigers I would give it away. They give their long suffering supporters no joy at all. Wooden spooners for sure.
                            I coached Reece when he was a kid. Under 6s he could lad a back summy. No worries.
                            always had talent and about 20 of my steedans.
                            Had jaxson in u16d with him. Kleece haas.
                            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post

I coached Reece when he was a kid. Under 6s he could lad a back summy. No worries.
                              always had talent and about 20 of my steedans.
                              Had jaxson in u16d with him. Kleece haas.
                              They mentioned it about Paulo being a Nerang Rooster to becoming a Sydney Rooster. I wondered if you had anything to do with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X