Terrell May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrell May

109m from 9 runs and 17/17 tackles. What I love about this guy is how hard he is to put down.. constantly standing in tackles and getting away quick play the balls…

He can handle the rough stuff, inject some mongrel into him and watch him go

Comment

Getting better and responding to better defences. Needs to get deeper his runs to get more punch. Good temperament

Comment

A keeper

Comment

A definite improvement in the quality of his work tonight. Like you said his ability to get quick play the balls is key to him holding his place in the team.

He’s a high work rate offensive forward which is not typical of a Robinson player, Robbo typically likes to spread offensive workload across his forwards and is looking for quality of run rather than number of runs. Very interested to see how he progresses after tonight because that was a very good performance and unlucky to have been ruled a strip on that Murray tackle just before half time.

Comment

He has jumped Fletcher Baker after tonight IMO. Will be interesting to see how Robbo fits him on the bench if we have a fully fit squad, esp now that Brown has been signed

Comment

He is a player that has potential to be a solid NRL prop, but let's hold our horses. Chances are when we get to full strength, he doesn't even crack the first team, along with Egan. Assuming everyone returns to full health, he would be contending for a bench spot with; Brown, Lodge/Collins/JWH (whoever Robbo decides he wants off the bench), Sitili/ Nat Butcher, Connor Watson, Turpin, Hutcho, and hell even Napa. I'm not saying he didn't impress me but there's still a long way to go before he reaches that consistent FG level

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post
                He is a player that has potential to be a solid NRL prop, but let's hold our horses. Chances are when we get to full strength, he doesn't even crack the first team, along with Egan. Assuming everyone returns to full health, he would be contending for a bench spot with; Brown, Lodge/Collins/JWH (whoever Robbo decides he wants off the bench), Sitili/ Nat Butcher, Connor Watson, Turpin, Hutcho, and hell even Napa. I'm not saying he didn't impress me but there's still a long way to go before he reaches that consistent FG level

Surely Napa isn't even in the conversation.

Best pack and bench (in my opinion) based on current squad, followed by 'the pecking order'

STARTING:

Collins
                Smith
                Lodge
                Butcher (N)
                Crichton
                Radley

BENCH:

Warea-Hargreaves
                Tupouniua
                May
                Watson

Forwards RESERVES (In order)

Brown
                Butcher (E)
                Turpin
                Hutchison
                Baker
                Thomas
                Whyte
                Wong

Napa

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                  He has jumped Fletcher Baker after tonight IMO. Will be interesting to see how Robbo fits him on the bench if we have a fully fit squad, esp now that Brown has been signed
                  I think he was already ahead of Baker.

In saying that Baker is showing good signs too.
                  Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Surely Napa isn't even in the conversation.

Best pack and bench (in my opinion) based on current squad, followed by 'the pecking order'

STARTING:

Collins
                    Smith
                    Lodge
                    Butcher (N)
                    Crichton
                    Radley

BENCH:

Warea-Hargreaves
                    Tupouniua
                    May
                    Watson

Forwards RESERVES (In order)

Brown
                    Butcher (E)
                    Turpin
                    Hutchison
                    Baker
                    Thomas
                    Whyte
                    Wong

Napa

Turpin v Watson. Your thoughts?

Smith and Turpins service is better than Connors, isn't he best at being a running forward?

We already have that in the cheese, turpin a solid verills like player.

It would mean more time at dummy half for Brandon?
                    Last edited by stringaz; 03-18-2023, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Smith and Turpins service is better than Connors, isn't he best at being a running forward?

When fit Watson will be in the 17 every week

Comment

Terrell has been good and I hope he gets better. Penrith fans that I've spoken to want him back.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yes it’s been great to watch his development and improvement since the trials last year. He has a consistent offload too. Like Lodge he has a quick play the ball.

Comment

Very solid last night. In my opinion, his best performance so far as a Roosters player. Seemed to play more minutes too - do the stats support that?

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

I agree turpins a keeper and sorry connor. You can be our reserves captain. Turpins very jake friend like
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X