Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
    I have been on a Pearce bender

I have said all along he has talent, i have also said all along he will not be an immortal, he is not the bees knees, he will never live up to all the un-necessary hype that has surrounded him.

IMO he will end up being a very good above average first grade footballer, no more no less.
    Ok mate...Time will tell..

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
      LMAOOO -- exactly my face!

Comment

Ok mate...Time will tell..
        Already has.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
          Already has.
          The kid has at least another 10 years of 1st grade to prove himself..

Faark me you are a negative whinger..

Are you a Pom?..

Comment

The kid has at least another 10 years of 1st grade to prove himself..

Faark me you are a negative whinger..

Are you a Pom?..
            I call it as I see it. I'm not one of the mindless sheep that just follows the status quo! As Rusty said, he's a good player, not a great player.

Comment

I call it as I see it. I'm not one of the mindless sheep that just follows the status quo! As Rusty said, he's a good player, not a great player.

No you don't..you are a hypocrite..

You have spent countless posts saying Pearce is a dud...now we get this..

You are the sheep..

With no credibility..in my eyes at least..

But keep up the negative work..

Comment

No you don't..you are a hypocrite..

You have spent countless posts saying Pearce is a dud...now we get this..

You are the sheep..

With no credibility..in my eyes at least..

But keep up the negative work..
                Either check your eyes or learn how to read. Show me a post where I have said that Pearce is a bad player.

Comment

Either check your eyes or learn how to read. Show me a post where I have said that Pearce is a bad player.

You have jumped on the Rusty & JB bandwagon..

But they have been unwavering..

You on the other hand..

I'm at work so i'm not going to waste my time dredging up your negative shit..

Carry on though..it is somewhat entertaining reading your crap..

Comment

You have jumped on the Rusty & JB bandwagon..

But they have been unwavering..

You on the other hand..

I'm at work so i'm not going to waste my time dredging up your negative shit..

Carry on though..it is somewhat entertaining reading your crap..
                    Listen smart arse you won't look for a post where I have said that Pearce is a bad player because you know it doesn't exist. Tell you what why don't you get a job at the Telegraph?

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                      No because the bloke is a drunk, not a binge drinker a drunk, he is sorry he was caught, the club was sick and tired of covering up his bullshit, you have no idea what hasn't been revealed.

None of this he is only 20 shit.

He forfeits that excuse when he accepts the position of key playmaker, future immortal and club legend on an international salary.

Yeah most of us got pissed and mucked around in our late teens(some still do)

Im guessing none of us had as high a profile with just as high a wage.

I do not want him a tee totalling prude like his old man, but a drink in moderation with responsible people around him is what he needs to learn.

I agree about the foran bros espec Keiran, geez i have heard some doozies about him.

Its time Pearce stood up and carried us forward, not piss away his undoubted talent!!!!!!!1
                      Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

hes only 20 maaaaaaaaaate.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I know STSAEy I have just the thing to get the kid into line.
                        A nice bundle of ponies knocking on his door early one morning
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

Listen smart arse you won't look for a post where I have said that Pearce is a bad player because you know it doesn't exist. Tell you what why don't you get a job at the Telegraph?
                          I may be a smartarse...but you are a negative old prick..

You should be at the Tell-u-Crap they way you jump on bandwagons..

Show a bit of sac..You sound like a tired,bitter,old man..

The world is nowhere near as bad as you seem to view it..

Life wearing you down old fella?..

Comment

You should be at the Tell-u-Crap they way you jump on bandwagons..
                            How do you know he isnt?
                            Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                              How do you know he isnt?

Safe to say he's not..he accused me of working for them..

Coggy is OK..i'm just getting tired of the constant negative comments he posts..

We can't get rid of everyone..

Comment

Safe to say he's not..he accused me of working for them..

Coggy is OK..i'm just getting tired of the constant negative comments he posts..

We can't get rid of everyone..
                                Cogburn's always been like that. Because he hurts when we are out. he's a better supporter than half the shit in here, that i can guarantee. He's an Easts man. he's just hurting and in his own desperate way wants this to turn around.
                                Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Working...
                                X