Back Rowers:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Rowers:

If Gus comes back, what are the thoughts around Gus/Nat playing 80 and Sitili coming in as a prop once the sting goes out of the game and you need speed.

Ala Connor playing prop.

Just a thought, roast me.

Sitili would do just fine in the middle. I fully expect him to come back this way, off the bench.

Good call TJ
    Originally posted by jism
    I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Not with a prop rotation of JWH, Collins, Lodge & May/Baker available. Punch through the middle by some big boppers is critical to setting the platform for our success. Look what JWH did last night and the impact that Lodge had when he joined us last year. Size matters!

Comment

if Sitili's only job was to run hard up the middle and defend in the middle i think he could go well

He misses tackles when isolated on the edge and drops balls trying to hit holes.....

Comment

Sitili - bench
          Egan - bench
          Angus - starts
          Nat - starts
          Wong - bench
          Rads - starts
          Watson - bench
          Brown - bench

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post
            If Gus comes back, what are the thoughts around Gus/Nat playing 80 and Sitili coming in as a prop once the sting goes out of the game and you need speed.

Ala Connor playing prop.

Just a thought, roast me.
            No I think Sitili would be wasted in the guts. His attrubute is getting one to one on the edge and how hard he is to tackle.

Comment

Until Sitili can read defence, not at the races ..

Comment

Unfortunately for Sitili injury stuck just as he had hit some form. I think he scored something like 7 or 8 trys last season before it. Nat has grabbed the opportunity and is justifiably ahead of him atm. The only way I see Sitili starting on the bench this season would be if Robbo preferred him over Brown. The other thing to consider is who the better option is to stand next to Sam Walker when defending? Nat or Sitili

Comment

Working...
                X