How do you pronounce Paulo's name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you pronounce Paulo's name?

This week they were pronouncing it how it's spelled. However I've heard it pronounced more like 'bowlo' or something along those lines.

What's the correct pronunciation of our gun winger who was targeted by Souffs all night and ended up ruining all their multis (again - sorry guys, maybe your next dole cheque will come good) by scoring a couple of meaties?

Paul o. did you hear the 5hit the commontators were going on with on fox about Shaq mitchells name they were calling him "Shark will" Mitchell. go to be taking the pi55
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

As someone who has their name mispronounced regularly, I recommend listening to the player’s requests and attempting to correctly say their names.

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post
        As someone who has their name mispronounced regularly, I recommend listening to the player’s requests and attempting to correctly say their names.
        Totally fair enough - so how does he say his name - Paulo that is?

Comment

https://twitter.com/sydneyroosters/s...DTwfOHsZwtAAAA

Comment

I think it’s pronounced Powlaw but not 100% sure on that. The Lo part is not pronounced Lo as in local but Lo as in lolly.
            Sorry Pow as in cow and lo as in lo lly.
            Last edited by mightyrooster; 03-20-2023, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Okay after watching the twitter link from relampago, I am wrong.
              Sounds like Parlo - with the lo as in lolly

Comment

Thank you for sharing that link. There was some other interesting stuff over at The Roosters' twitter feed.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Respectfully,…

Bow, as in bow & arrow, but with a “P” …& “or” with a L in front, but not heavily accenting the “r” in the “or”… clear as mud??? Hahaha

Pau (“Pow”) lo (“lor”)

Paulo
                  (Pow-lor)

Comment

Working...
                  X