• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Hall .!
    Tansey

Comment

I wonder how comparative his current pay package is to Momorovski's? I can't imagine he'd be on anymore than what Momorovski is on.

Might be an interesting swap if Newcastle have gone sour on Young.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
        I wonder how comparative his current pay package is to Momorovski's? I can't imagine he'd be on anymore than what Momorovski is on.

Young is on or close to minimum wages. Knights were chuffed with themselves for underpaying him for this year, but ultimately they pay the price of losing him and have him kicking stones and hoping to get an early release.

Comment

Who other than Momorovski would the Knights take to release him early?

Would he be walk up start here and who for?

He might have the hands of a Burgess brother but fancy the Knights who have played terrible dropping a winger will be the answer.

I think he has the attributes to be a great player and I would take him right now to play on the right.

Comment

Momo is earning around $300,000 also Newcastle are after a middle forward, Momo might end up at Parra.

Comment

Now that I feel the Souths has been washed off Paulo I feel a sense of loyalty towards him. If Young comes here early he’ll have to earn his position. Paulo shouldn’t be dropped.

Comment

No idea but my guess is that they would both be on around $300k this year. What’s your guess?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  Now that I feel the Souths has been washed off Paulo I feel a sense of loyalty towards him. If Young comes here early he’ll have to earn his position. Paulo shouldn’t be dropped.
                  Paulo is only going to get better.

Comment

I am happy to wait for Young with the form Toups and Paulo are showing.

But there is a thought in the back of my mind that Toups' groin is not quite right and we have nobody else to fill that spot long term.

Comment

Tbh we don’t have a good record signing outside backs from bottom 8 sides. Seems we’ve taken a punt on a bunch of crap players over the last 3 seasons.

If Young’s signing leads to toops being moved on I’ll have a fit

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                        Such a joy to see him so happy amongst professional and supportive players who don't throw their young and inexperienced under the bus.
                        "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by worldbe3 View Post
                          As much as I’m looking forward to Young coming I hope it doesn’t happen this season. I bet on Paulo top try scorer when he was paying $67.

Also shit clubs blame wingers for their problems, see the Tigers hooking Nofoaluma on the weekend
                          Fair play to you if that comes off!

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
                            Tbh we don’t have a good record signing outside backs from bottom 8 sides. Seems we’ve taken a punt on a bunch of crap players over the last 3 seasons.

If Young’s signing leads to toops being moved on I’ll have a fit
                            Never mind the Chookpen breaking, I think we'd break the whole internet if that happened...

I usually don't get too fussed if players move on and couldn't quite follow or understand all the RTS drama, but Toups..oh no..not on our watch!

5 more tries I think to break the record...
                            "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Never mind the Chookpen breaking, I think we'd break the whole internet if that happened...

I usually don't get too fussed if players move on and couldn't quite follow or understand all the RTS drama, but Toups..oh no..not on our watch!

5 more tries I think to break the record...

If toops plays 3 more seasons with us he’ll finish top 5 try scorers of all time.

unfortunately I can see him being moved on as we will no doubt low ball him on this next contract

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post

If toops plays 3 more seasons with us he’ll finish top 5 try scorers of all time.

unfortunately I can see him being moved on as we will no doubt low ball him on this next contract
                                I won't stand for it Constanza..

It would be just rotten to see him wind up his career with some token contract at some random mediocre club..our other Toups (Anthony) told my friend and I at the Robin Hood Hotel once that he regretted leaving us for Cronulla..

Comment

Working...
                                X