Dominic Young to be dropped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
    You are under greater scrutiny as a player when you have signed for someone else the next season.

The Coach could say well you are not with us after this year and we have Joe Blow in NSW Cup and we want to blood him this year in NRL
    Yeah it's definitely an odd situation to be in.

I can only imagine if I told my boss I'd signed with a competing firm and would be leaving in April 2024. Meanwhile I expect him to pay for my CPD, put me on all the big cases and treat me the same as everybody else who's staying around.

Comment

Thanks I will do my best to keep certain subjects in line
      When are people going to learn that nothing good comes of trying to mess with Leos?

Again, not Norfolk Street as he's a proven to be a gentleman. Others, take note!

Or off with your heads as The Lip would say..
      "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Dom Young may find it hard to get back into NRL after what I saw of his replacement today- Greg Marzhew - Yes only one game - Early Release Perhaps ?

Comment

Dom Young may find it hard to get back into NRL after what I saw of his replacement today- Greg Marzhew - Yes only one game - Early Release Perhaps ?
          Marzhew has always been a weapon with the ball, but he's been a terrible defender his whole career.

Comment

Would Young crack our current backline team?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

He would this weekend with Manu out. I hate seeing Allan In our colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                Here's hoping we don't see him. I'd take about 6 players from our extended squad over Allan. Will never forget him passing the ball to AJ in the in-goal against us when he was at Souffs.... Plus he's rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  I saw somewhere this morning saying Hutch was going to start for us at centre.
                  Please NOOOOO!!
                  Seriously there must be another option.
                  Yes i know he's a great guy and tries hard, but S o S L O W.
                  I'll pay Young's cab fare from Newcastle if he comes this week.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

I saw somewhere this morning saying Hutch was going to start for us at centre.
                    Please NOOOOO!!
                    Seriously there must be another option.
                    Yes i know he's a great guy and tries hard, but S o S L O W.
                    I'll pay Young's cab fare from Newcastle if he comes this week.
                    You watching it live mate?
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

You watching it live mate?
                      yeah.... very funny. I watch every game, but normally I don't watch them live.
                      I allow about 20 minutes start so i can f/f through any breaks in play plus half time.
                      Works fine most of the time.
                      I don't come on here when Roosters games are on,
                      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

yeah.... very funny. I watch every game, but normally I don't watch them live.
                        I allow about 20 minutes start so i can f/f through any breaks in play plus half time.
                        Works fine most of the time.
                        I don't come on here when Roosters games are on,
                        Cheers
                        Enjoy mate!
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by HunchoRooster View Post

Here's hoping we don't see him. I'd take about 6 players from our extended squad over Allan. Will never forget him passing the ball to AJ in the in-goal against us when he was at Souffs.... Plus he's rubbish.
                          H is da man - The Hutchinator

Comment

Originally posted by HunchoRooster View Post

Smith's back to full training isn't he? Maybe not quite ready but I hope he can get through the season without injury & build some confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Paulo has been solid but i would pick Young in a heartbeat over him.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Smith's back to full training isn't he? Maybe not quite ready but I hope he can get through the season without injury & build some confidence.
                                Don't think it will ever happen but a healthy Billy Smith is a quality player, still has heaps to offer. Is absolutely a class first grader but doubt he can string a season together injury free. Still young so fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
                                X