Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Eels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Eels

It’s been a long wait to consolidate our win last game. Let’s hope we keep the momentum going and continue our improvement. We should be nice and fresh.

Lucky for The Tigers otherwise Parramatta would be the joke of the league. No premiership in decades, looking to replace their best player and having a guy in their team who would rather take 3 weeks off than pay a fine.

Hopefully we can create some opportunities for Sualli who must be anxious to get out there after receiving so much publicity this week. He’d want to shut up all the haters who have criticised his decision to go to the other game and those who have questioned his commitment to our club. Hopefully after tonight’s performance the ARU are thinking they got a bargain.

We should smash them tonight. We are far superior in the forwards.

GO ROOSTERS!
    Last edited by Thirteen; 03-30-2023, 07:10 AM.

I’m pumped. Remember when we were regularly putting 50 points on this mob a few years back? I’ve got a feeling that we might have a real good game tonight.

GO EASTS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
      I’m pumped. Remember when we were regularly putting 50 points on this mob a few years back? I’ve got a feeling that we might have a real good game tonight.

GO EASTS!!
      Drew just running amok in the centres with his blistering pace.

Big 3 weeks, Parra then Melbourne and Sharks away

Comment

I reckon Hutch will score three tonight and win MOTM..
        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
          …..and Union will offer him $1.7m

Comment

Go the Chooks..... but i'm worried about the bench......
            and hutch.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
              You should call sports bet they will be generous on that bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

…..and Union will offer him $1.7m
                Good luck to him I say - he shouldn't turn that down.

Comment

A big score for the Roosters tonight.

Comment

It’s been a long wait to consolidate our win last game. Let’s hope we keep the momentum going and continue our improvement. We should be nice and fresh.

Lucky for The Tigers otherwise Parramatta would be the joke of the league. No premiership in decades, looking to replace their best player and having a guy in their team who would rather take 3 weeks off than pay a fine.

Hopefully we can create some opportunities for Sualli who must be anxious to get out there after receiving so much publicity this week. He’d want to shut up all the haters who have criticised his decision to go to the other game and those who have questioned his commitment to our club. Hopefully after tonight’s performance the ARU are thinking they got a bargain.

We should smash them tonight. We are far superior in the forwards.

GO ROOSTERS!
                    Agree on those Sua'ali'i statements - he must be stinging to put on a good performance tonight and put some focus back on actual football. Hope he has a blinder.

I think it will be a tough close game - Manu out is a big one but Paulo out for them is arguably even more significant. Depends on how their replacements go I suppose. Like everyone else on here I'm worried about our bench. Shame May picked up that injury at training - hope it's not too bad as he was starting to earn his money lately.

Comment

Is suaalii directly opposing Penisini?

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                        Is suaalii directly opposing Penisini?
                        Penisini plays on the right and Joe plays on the left so I think they will be opposing each other.

Comment

No I think they are both right centres so won't mark up opposing.

Comment

Penisini plays on the right and Joe plays on the left so I think they will be opposing each other.
                            Both no 3?

Comment

I'm more confident than usual. I don't see Parra as the threat they were last year. They always play well against the Riff so can't look too deep into last week's result. They're a good side but we should be rolling through them if we want Top 4.

Comment

Working...
                              X