Radley Charged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radley Charged

Victor Radley has been charged with a Grade 1 by the MRC for his late hit on Munster 3000 fine if pleads guilty or 2 weeks if he fights it and loses. Out of interest yere was Cody Walker charged when he chased Sam walker 40 metres across the field to push him over.
    When you trust your television
    what you get is what you got
    Cause when they own the information
    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
    Victor Radley has been charged with a Grade 1 by the MRC for his late hit on Munster 3000 fine if pleads guilty or 2 weeks if he fights it and loses. Out of interest yere was Cody Walker charged when he chased Sam walker 40 metres across the field to push him over.
    Yeah he copped a fine also.

Comment

A couple of weeks in reserve grade would be a far harsher punishment, just like Trent did with Lindsay, Manu, Latrell maybe then he will get the message, he wasn’t the only one that had a bad day out, however, his sin binning directly led to a 12 point deficit going into halftime, and obviously led to the fatigue of the rest of the team.

You just cannot afford to get binned, it’s such a game changer, we still would have lost with the ill discipline we displayed.

Victor needs to learn you just cannot do dumb shit like that.

Comment

Victor been binned 6 times last 3 years,twice v broncos, twice v souths last year semi,last night and all 3 games we list,6th bin I haven't details...these could make difference between making 8 or top 4...he's a liability.

Comment

I know Robbo is Mr.nice guy and likes to stand by his players at all costs,but if ever their was a time to ask one of your players to pull his head in surely this is it..

Victor’s constant brain snaps are clearly affecting the side and he doesn’t seem to be learning from his mistakes,obviously Robbo needs to be a little tougher in this instance to make this guy understand..

Here’s hoping

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney Sports Ground View Post
            Victor been binned 6 times last 3 years,twice v broncos, twice v souths last year semi,last night and all 3 games we list,6th bin I haven't details...these could make difference between making 8 or top 4...he's a liability.
            Ahh thanks, was wondering that stat last night as he trudged off.

We were controlling the game nicely until that point.

Robbo's smart thinker must of wanted to get binned on purpose to be able to get to a civil engineering conference where he was guest speaker being held at the same time.

Comment

What a joke.

But it will keep happening if he doesn't wake up to himself. I'm starting to think that he won't though.
              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                I know Robbo is Mr.nice guy and likes to stand by his players at all costs,but if ever their was a time to ask one of your players to pull his head in surely this is it..

Victor’s constant brain snaps are clearly affecting the side and he doesn’t seem to be learning from his mistakes,obviously Robbo needs to be a little tougher in this instance to make this guy understand..

Here’s hoping
                You're not as successful as Trent Robinson is by being the nice guy all the time. I wouldn't buy into that narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                  What a joke.

But it will keep happening if he doesn't wake up to himself. I'm starting to think that he won't though.
                  If he hasn’t woken up to himself already Vas…he never will. The guy needs a lobotomy.
                  Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Rads needs to start receiving much bigger fines from the Roosters as well. Make it hurt.

Comment

Sorry to say this but his form this year is below average and he's lacking basic discipline. I'm not sure if Robbo is the kind of person to blast a rocket up his ass (Bellamy styles) but perhaps a few weeks playing for the Bears might do him and the team wonders. He needs to re-think, re-evaluate and sort himself out asap. He is starting to become a liability whichever way you look at him (his head knocks vs on-field brain snaps). The kid has heart and has talent but if his actions start to have an impact on the team's performance/results then something has to be done.

A few weeks in reserve grade with Cheese or Siua Wong at Lock with Turpin starting dummy-half and the man of the moment "Hutch" as the utility. Sitili and Angus are a few weeks away and there's also Nathan Brown, so we'll be ok without Radley for a few weeks.

He will never see a NSW Blues jumper with this current attitude and playing approach. I am surprised to see that someone like JWH who also plays very close to the line appear to be more safe and mature in his playing ability this season, so why can't Radley follow JWH ?!.

Comment

Where’s fine money go? Hopefully to charity.

Comment

Originally posted by ARD View Post
                          Where’s fine money go? Hopefully to charity.
                          Yeah it goes to Hutch

Comment

The sinbin was over the top and turned the game. A penalty...maybe.

Comment

I’d drop him for a couple weeks, personally. Bring Crichton back into first grade and Nat Butcher to lock.

guy needs to ****ing wake up to himself. He’s throwing his career away

Comment

Working...
                              X