Radley Charged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

I can see why people get a little annoyed by you.

So you're saying from now on every late contact is a sin bin as minimum? Let's see if that happens.

In truth, Klein could have used discretion and not binned Radley for minor contact and a dive by Munster. In fact he couldn't wait to do so, and followed it up with phantom 6As on our line to make sure the game was out of our reach.
    Well I am sure people get annoyed with what you post on here as well. - It's not popularity contest.

Radley's hit was late and unnecessary - if it was Keary or Walker what would your reaction be though - still play on

I don't make the rules /enforce them or can say if they will be consistently applied or any discretion applied - clubs are informed though of various "crackdowns" so no excuses in not knowing certain on field incidents will be addressed a certain way by the match officials from a certain round onwards.

It's like the way high tackles are adjudicated as far as any discretion goes as years ago players could get off at the judiciary arguing their arm hit the ball/shoulder of the ball carrier and bounced up striking the ball carriers head / ball carrier was ducking /stumbling/falling etc as well.

Not now as it is where the arm ends up and none of the above is taken into account. i.e no discretion

In the Canberra vs Broncos game- Flegler when coming in to assist in the tackle and was accidently knocked out by an extended arm / elbow of the Canberra ball carrier (Sebastian Kris) who was trying to break out of the tackle.

People have queried why the Canberra Ball Carrier ( Sebastian Kris) was not dealt with on the field or charged by the match review committee as if a defender did this they would be either dealt with on the field or later charged by the match review committee.

The onus of duty of care is on the defender

Blaming the ref is a convenient excuse though and is not addressing the reason for the loss.- The following is a pretty good indication on why they ended up on the wrong side of the scoreboard.

Roosters 41% possession / 61% set completion rate /time in possession of 21.56 minutes in possession/ 14 errors and 42 missed tackles

Storm 59% possession/ 85% set completion rate/time in possession of 31.44 minutes / 8 errors and 16 missed tackles.

Comment

I wouldn't. I'd call the Parra one that knocked Teddy unconscious a dog shot - and it received the same onfield penalty as Radley's.

If you think they were similar, once again you're entitled to your opinion.
      Teddy's was a dog shot & I believe he was very lucky to stay on the field.

Hitting someone once they've passed & relaxed with 2-3 seconds of thinking time "should i do it" & still proceed is a dog shot.

Cronk copped one similar v Souffs In 18 which broke his shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Well I am sure people get annoyed with what you post on here as well. - It's not popularity contest.

Radley's hit was late and unnecessary - if it was Keary or Walker what would your reaction be though - still play on

I don't make the rules /enforce them or can say if they will be consistently applied or any discretion applied - clubs are informed though of various "crackdowns" so no excuses in not knowing certain on field incidents will be addressed a certain way by the match officials from a certain round onwards.

It's like the way high tackles are adjudicated as far as any discretion goes as years ago players could get off at the judiciary arguing their arm hit the ball/shoulder of the ball carrier and bounced up striking the ball carriers head / ball carrier was ducking /stumbling/falling etc as well.

Not now as it is where the arm ends up and none of the above is taken into account. i.e no discretion

In the Canberra vs Broncos game- Flegler when coming in to assist in the tackle and was accidently knocked out by an extended arm / elbow of the Canberra ball carrier (Sebastian Kris) who was trying to break out of the tackle.

People have queried why the Canberra Ball Carrier ( Sebastian Kris) was not dealt with on the field or charged by the match review committee as if a defender did this they would be either dealt with on the field or later charged by the match review committee.

The onus of duty of care is on the defender

Blaming the ref is a convenient excuse though and is not addressing the reason for the loss.- The following is a pretty good indication on why they ended up on the wrong side of the scoreboard.

Roosters 41% possession / 61% set completion rate /time in possession of 21.56 minutes in possession/ 14 errors and 42 missed tackles

Storm 59% possession/ 85% set completion rate/time in possession of 31.44 minutes / 8 errors and 16 missed tackles.

You sound very confident in the impartiality of the NRL and their officials, and very keen to defend them. Good for you.

Explain to me how Hughes stayed on the field - oh that's right, it was discretion. Apples and oranges.

And the Burgess squirrel grip? Simply didn't happen.

Most of the refs are fine and do a great job.

Klein is a malevolent, cheating turd.

One of his finest moments was trying his best to ignore Fatrell caving in Joey's face, until Joey had to walk up to him.
        Last edited by player 1; 04-10-2023, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post

Teddy's was a dog shot & I believe he was very lucky to stay on the field.

Hitting someone once they've passed & relaxed with 2-3 seconds of thinking time "should i do it" & still proceed is a dog shot.

Cronk copped one similar v Souffs In 18 which broke his shoulder.
          The dog shot on Hutcho 2 seasons ago against Parra one of the worst ive seen. Dylan Brown with his knees in the back. Nothing was done but to save face he was put on report after Hutchinson was raced to emegency. Cheatin Cecchin the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post

The dog shot on Hutcho 2 seasons ago against Parra one of the worst ive seen. Dylan Brown with his knees in the back. Nothing was done but to save face he was put on report after Hutchinson was raced to emegency. Cheatin Cecchin the ref.
            They took all of half time to address that incident. Then as another poster commented they brought in the "crackdown" the very next week which saw Rads binned twice.

"Incompetence" LOL.
            Formerly Stringaz, from the old Wall!

Comment

You sound very confident in the impartiality of the NRL and their officials, and very keen to defend them. Good for you.

Explain to me how Hughes stayed on the field - oh that's right, it was discretion. Apples and oranges.

And the Burgess squirrel grip? Simply didn't happen.

Most of the refs are fine and do a great job.

Klein is a malevolent, cheating turd.

One of his finest moments was trying his best to ignore Fatrell caving in Joey's face, until Joey had to walk up to him.
              So your saying the comp is fixed now or only when decisions go against the Roosters

I have explained it already - the Hughes incident was before clubs were notified of the "crackdown" and the possible penalties involved for future on field incidents of this nature - i.e late tackles/ - they have done the same for shoulder charge / crusher/grapple/chicken wing/ third man in attacking the legs etc tackles.

The referee has the discretion on what action is taken for on field incidents unless the action to be taken has been mandated by the League - been that way since 1908

The NRL Judiciary reviewed the Burgess incident and were not clear on whether it was accidental or not - benefit of the doubt so no charge- He will receive a warning letter though I understand.

Well you should tell Klein that face to face then - don't waste it on here.
              Last edited by King Salvo; 04-10-2023, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentimentinel View Post

They took all of half time to address that incident. Then as another poster commented they brought in the "crackdown" the very next week which saw Rads binned twice.

"Incompetence" LOL.
                Radley binned twice the next week was that the stitched up game against the Broncos on the SCG? If it was I was there in the members and it just so plainly obvious it was fixed. A nobody ref appointed with a woman touch judge. The follow on from that was another rule change.

Comment

Radley was like a mad man that night vs Broncos in being binned twice and on report 4 times - cost him a SOO jersey

Coach Robbo should have benched him

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/05/25/...ive-match-ban/

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

don't waste it on here.
                    Dude, ever considered some of your lengthy 10,000 plus posts were "wasted on here"?

Comment

• Originally posted by player 1 View Post

I can see why people get a little annoyed by you.

So you're saying from now on every late contact is a sin bin as minimum? Let's see if that happens.

In truth, Klein could have used discretion and not binned Radley for minor contact and a dive by Munster. In fact he couldn't wait to do so, and followed it up with phantom 6As on our line to make sure the game was out of our reach.
                      I think what he is saying is no matter the way you or I look at it ,its a illegal tackle . yes the ref can use discression but Rads knows its illegal so just don't do it
                      Last edited by Rooster1908; 04-10-2023, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                        Radley was like a mad man that night vs Broncos in being binned twice and on report 4 times - cost him a SOO jersey

Coach Robbo should have benched him

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/05/25/...ive-match-ban/
                        He was going after the internet provider in the front row who was trampling our young halfback. Got binned for a tap on the chin.

It's nights like that I'm glad we have him. Not the subsequent binnings of course.

Morley probably would have been sent for sticking up for Fittler if that GF was played today

Ricketson missing the 2004 GF was a deplorable decision.
                        Formerly Stringaz, from the old Wall!

Comment

• To put things in perspective with Radley’s 6 or so sin bins in 2 seasons, he is being made public enemy number 1 by the nrl and media partnerships. The overrated and romanticised thug John Sattler from Souffs was sent off 15 times! That stat being swept under the carpet for years. I knew players who played against him and they had no respect for him whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Dude, ever considered some of your lengthy 10,000 plus posts were "wasted on here"?
                            Nope and my next 10,000 will be even more riveting and must reads

Comment

• I'd like to see Rads dropped to reggies for a week.
                              Complete tool sometimes.
                              With Angus, Sitili, Brown, etc, back....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

In my time on here I've learnt through experience not everyone is a troll, some people just have wildly different opinions and it's always interesting to hear a different perspective. For every 10 trolls there will always be a new poster with interesting views worth hearing and considering.

Don't get me wrong saying Brenko Lee is killing it at centre is just about the most ridiculous thing I've heard anyone say on this forum but to each their own.

Mainly thinking he is a troll though, most Roosters fans know who Radleys junior coaches were, one of them is Roosters royalty and a story told many times over.
                                Safe to say this imbo is a troll. We’ll win a few games and he’ll go missing until the next loss like a few on here

Comment

Working...
                                X