Radley Charged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

Safe to say this imbo is a troll. We’ll win a few games and he’ll go missing until the next loss like a few on here
    The odds of Water boy being an Easts supporter is the same as a cow jumping over the whole of the moon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

The odds of Water boy being an Easts supporter is the same as a cow jumping over the whole of the moon.
      while I agree the odds of a cow getting beyond the firmament of the flat earth, to jump over a moon that's plasma are unlikely, I assure you I am a rooster through and through.

Comment

I miss the entertaining trolls like lemon goat

Comment

• “The Whole of the Moon” by The Waterboys by SMF · November 9, 2019 The phrase “the whole of the moon”, as used throughout this song, is actually an idiom. And the idea it is intended to symbolize is an individual’s uncanny ability to perceive the grand scheme of things and accordingly aspire towards lofty goals.

Comment

• Cameron Murray placed twice on report tonight, first for a high tackle - penalty, no bin. Second for a LATE high hit - no bin, penalty sufficient.

What happened to the "memo" the NRL sent out about late tackles? Isn't it a mandatory sin bin? Oh that's right, one of the NRL's famous "crackdowns" that last for one week and only disadvantage us.

Referee Klein at his finest, also giving pot plant penalties to Souffs deep in their half to march them downfield, from which they score.

But sent our man Radley off last week for a nothing push.

Dirty, cheating piece of shit.

And the NRL/MRC will see to it that mongol face Murray spends no time on the sidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by player 1 View Post
              Cameron Murray placed twice on report tonight, first for a high tackle - penalty, no bin. Second for a LATE high hit - no bin, penalty sufficient.

What happened to the "memo" the NRL sent out about late tackles? Isn't it a mandatory sin bin? Oh that's right, one of the NRL's famous "crackdowns" that last for one week and only disadvantage us.

Referee Klein at his finest, also giving pot plant penalties to Souffs deep in their half to march them downfield, from which they score.

But sent our man Radley off last week for a nothing push.

Dirty, cheating piece of shit.

And the NRL/MRC will see to it that mongol face Murray spends no time on the sidelines.
              There's been a bit of push and shove on here lately regarding Victor vs Murray.

There was a game back in 2018 I think when Seibold was their coach, and Jake Friend called out Murray for "not playing in the spirit of the game" because he was diving to his knees in tackles in order to get quick PTB's.

Now I'm not disregarding his talent, but he and Seibold lost me for good that night.
              Formerly Stringaz, from the old Wall!

Comment

Nice Johnny

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                  “The Whole of the Moon” by The Waterboys by SMF · November 9, 2019 The phrase “the whole of the moon”, as used throughout this song, is actually an idiom. And the idea it is intended to symbolize is an individual’s uncanny ability to perceive the grand scheme of things and accordingly aspire towards lofty goals.

Wrong Chat Kelby

Comment

Working...
                  X