Attack Stat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack Stat

After 6 rounds we currently have the 2nd worst attack in the comp after the Tigers
    However it’s only by 4 points

They have scored 90, Roosters 94

Round 7
    Formerly Stringaz, from the old Wall!

Comment

Stats in a vacuum mean nothing. Parra and Cronulla have the 4th and 5th best attacks for 2 wins each. We’ve played 1 less game than Wests have too and Also have the equal 4th best defence but Melbourne have 1 more game played than we have

Comment

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post
        Stats in a vacuum mean nothing. Parra and Cronulla have the 4th and 5th best attacks for 2 wins each. We’ve played 1 less game than Wests have too and Also have the equal 4th best defence but Melbourne have 1 more game played than we have
        Shhhhhh the sky is falling
        Formerly Stringaz, from the old Wall!

Comment

I love how you say stats in a vacume mean nothing then you give stats on other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I love how you say stats in a vacume mean nothing then you give stats on other teams.
            I provided context for the stats provided, I understand this concept is beyond your brains capability but hopefully there’s a Dr Seuss book on the subject for you.

Comment

I provided context for the stats provided, I understand this concept is beyond your brains capability but hopefully there’s a Dr Seuss book on the subject for you.
              Ironically, there should be an apostrophe in “brain’s capability”.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post
                After 6 rounds we currently have the 2nd worst attack in the comp after the Tigers

I imagine we have been disadvantaged by the bye, Using cumulative rather than average stats in a competition that now has a weekly bye is going to give you skewed results.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

Not a problem this early in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

I imagine we have been disadvantaged by the bye, Using cumulative rather than average stats in a competition that now has a weekly bye is going to give you skewed results.
                    Too early on to make anything out of our attacking stats especially with an early bye.

But in saying that Penrith after their bye have put 50 on Canberra & Manly in consecutive weeks.

Whatever Cleary did during the bye with them has jump started their attack & season it appears.

Comment

It was the same this time in 18 when we wanted Cronk, friend and teddy sacked

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post
                        I don't think that excuse flies this year.

Most of these players have been playing together for a while now and we have been very vocal about not changing the style of play we settled on at the back end of last year.

It's on the individuals to step up. Teddy, Keary, Manu and Walker have all had slow starts to the season. Moments in games where they have looked good but not 80min performances and not enough of them performing together at the same time.

All fit and starting this Friday, no excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

I don't think that excuse flies this year.

Most of these players have been playing together for a while now and we have been very vocal about not changing the style of play we settled on at the back end of last year.

It's on the individuals to step up. Teddy, Keary, Manu and Walker have all had slow starts to the season. Moments in games where they have looked good but not 80min performances and not enough of them performing together at the same time.

All fit and starting this Friday, no excuses.
                          Agree, however… Smith is a change to our spine, mind you I thought he was finding some good rhythm with rolling the forwards down field with long and short passing. Bringing Teddy back in and Manu back at centre I think the excuses become harder to maintain

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post
                            Anzac day 2018 was the low, jeez that was a rough day. keep the faith, we've got the team.
                            We need Keary to fire. His D is way off, who was inside him last yr, Angus? something is not right on that edge.

Comment

Our attack is shit so far this year. There can be no debate about that (currently 4th worst in points per game).

However I feel like our attack has been poo in the opening 6-8 weeks of most seasons since probably 2016. Robbo doesn’t seem to ever focus on sharpening our attack until the origin period begins.

if our attack remains terrible 6 weeks from now I’ll start to worry, but for now it’s pretty much business as usual to me

Comment

Working...
                              X