Attack Stat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post

I provided context for the stats provided, I understand this concept is beyond your brains capability but hopefully there’s a Dr Seuss book on the subject for you.
    Touchie

Comment

I'm not worried, Robbo will have the attack firing with 5 weeks to go when we are on the cusp of missing the 8, he will have us scrape into the 8 where we will be bundled out first week, probably by Souths. Its all part of the plan. Robbo knows what he is doing, he plays 4D upside down chess when the other coaches are playing snakes and ladders. Its the roosters way!!

Comment

Just don't want to hear the words "building into a season" or "timing your run". It's overused & an excuse.

It's a cop out for early season poor form.

Previously Penrith & the Storm have come out flying & held the lead all the way through.

Comment

One thing is that we have played 3 of the ebst defensive teams to date (Souths/Storm/Warriors)

Souths and storm are very good defensive teasm....
          Warriors are a surprise package and defending very well for the first month of the season.
          Dolphins have also had good defence as do any Bennet coached teams and tog et them in round one was always a challenge.
          And you could sayt he Eels have been solid but played some tough games.

Having said that, we are clunky again and need to improve greatly. Some of this is due to key injuires inc during games and also that is just how we always are in early rounds.....which sux as a person who wants to go to all games from RD 1 knowing they are going to fire!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

I don't think that excuse flies this year.

Most of these players have been playing together for a while now and we have been very vocal about not changing the style of play we settled on at the back end of last year.

It's on the individuals to step up. Teddy, Keary, Manu and Walker have all had slow starts to the season. Moments in games where they have looked good but not 80min performances and not enough of them performing together at the same time.

All fit and starting this Friday, no excuses.
            yes and no. manu and teddy have both missed games, suaalii is still finding his feet at centre, paulo's been great in attack but is new to the roosters way of defending, keary missed a game and took a game to get firing but yeah, no excuses this friday

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post
              It was the same this time in 18 when we wanted Cronk, friend and teddy sacked
              You forgot about our soon to become leading try scorer of all time Toops.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

yes and no. manu and teddy have both missed games, suaalii is still finding his feet at centre, paulo's been great in attack but is new to the roosters way of defending, keary missed a game and took a game to get firing but yeah, no excuses this friday
                "Roosters way" what a crock of shit. Radley epitomises the roosters way under robbo. Sualii is no centre, he gives more value on the wing, the world can see it but not supercoach. Too many reserve graders in this team. At full strength we may get away with 1 reserve grader - Paulo, but I fear Hutch is here to stay. Throw in a clown at lock who is a liability, its gonna be another wasted season.

Comment

Originally posted by Water boy View Post
                  I'm not worried, Robbo will have the attack firing with 5 weeks to go when we are on the cusp of missing the 8, he will have us scrape into the 8 where we will be bundled out first week, probably by Souths. Its all part of the plan. Robbo knows what he is doing, he plays 4D upside down chess when the other coaches are playing snakes and ladders. Its the roosters way!!
                  Hehe. This rabbits fan obviously still has sour grapes from round 3.

Comment

"Roosters way" what a crock of shit. Radley epitomises the roosters way under robbo. Sualii is no centre, he gives more value on the wing, the world can see it but not supercoach. Too many reserve graders in this team. At full strength we may get away with 1 reserve grader - Paulo, but I fear Hutch is here to stay. Throw in a clown at lock who is a liability, its gonna be another wasted season.
                    Have you thought about motivational speaking ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

Have you thought about motivational speaking ?
                      yes

Comment

yes
                        Good.. keep pouring those half empty glasses waterboy

Comment

a flame throwing water boy

Comment

Working...
                          X