No announcement yet.

Nathan Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the other thing is that the nrl is a game played by squads. whether he's in our top 17 is up to him but there's no doubt that he's at least a handy pick up to cover for injuries

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
      I did hear that the Hutchinator is being offered an extension - this will please his many fans on here - many of whom are secret fans despite what they post

Just to be clear, in your never ending pursuit to be the better poster, a hard on for Drew does not constitute "personal growth".

Comment

I did hear that the Hutchinator is being offered an extension - this will please his many fans on here - many of whom are secret fans despite what they post

The Slow Clutchinator would be better off testing the open market in the pursuit of more $$$ and a starting role elsewhere.

Comment

a hard on for Drew does not constitute "personal growth".
          Depends on the viewing angle

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
            Depends on the viewing angle
            Not with Sally it doesn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Not with Sally it doesn’t.
              Never mind Wendy as we all know you have a Drew Poster on your Bedroom Wall

Comment

I can't verify this, but I've been told that Brown was one of 2 players that openly questioned the consistent selection of Jake Arthur, and he subsequently paid the price for such insubordination.
                Have heard that too, posted it on a thread a few weeks ago. It’s true
                EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

Have heard that too, posted it on a thread a few weeks ago. It’s true
                  It's like any rumour it grow legs as more believe it and spread it.

Comment

Nathan brown is a very good forward, tough as nails he does remind me a bit of Luke Odonal,could be a really good signing.

Comment

Turpin > Watson > Hutch.

My ideal bench would be Turpin, Tupinoua, Lodge, Brown/Egan
                      I think Egan is a solid player and will one day be a regular starter for us but he still has a lot to improve on.

Comment

Never mind Wendy as we all know you have a Drew Poster on your Bedroom Wall
                        Awww, diddums. Did I hit a (tiny little) raw nerve?

Comment

Awww, diddums. Did I hit a (tiny little) raw nerve?
                          Not at all Wendy - carryon though as it is school holidays so you have free time - Remember though I'm not here for your amusement. You're here for mine

Comment

Working...
                          X