May 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 19th

The filthy vermin are playing the Eels at Allianz on May 19th - does anyone know why that game is scheduled at our house?

I don’t know. Sorry.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Get used to it. Im sure they'll be moving back permanently after the change of NSW Govt. Solly is pals with Minns, throw in Albo pushing for it ...whenever they decide to ask for release from their Homebush lease, they'll have clear passage back to their 4th spiritual home at Allianz.

Comment

Looks like it's for indigenous round and will be a regular thing every year.

We also look forward to welcoming the South Sydney Rabbitohs to Allianz Stadium for a home match when they host the Parramatta Eels on May 19. It will be an historic night, as the Rabbitohs celebrate Indigenous Round – marking the beginning of a new annual tradition at Allianz Stadium.

looks like I'll be buying a Parra jersey!

Comment

Maybe Kane was trying to warn us about Souffs stealing our home ground on that date after all!!

Kudos to anyone who gets that reference.

Comment

Always was, always will be.. Roosters land

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post
              Always was, always will be.. Roosters land
              That would make a great sign at the game.
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

That would make a great sign at the game.
                Before each game they should have to acknowledge the traditional owners of the ground the Sydney roosters

Comment

Sanitizer in bucket loads>>>what they get NSW Service vouchers to go
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                  X