Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Sharks

I pity the opposition tonight having to play us the week after last weeks debacle. It’s been a long week having to wait to make up for that rubbish performance. Tonight we get our season back on track.

We have a great prop rotation and should dominate them all over the park. We are their bunnies and our streak over them should continue tonight. No excuses, no blaming the ref. We have a very good side tonight. I expect nothing less than a comfortable win.

I’ll be in the dirt on the hill with my three boys at their shithouse excuse of a “stadium”. No doubt surrounded by their fourteen year old drunken wax-head fans. Can’t wait! Hope to see some of you out there.

GO ROOSTERS!
    Last edited by Thirteen; 04-14-2023, 07:15 AM.

I’ll be happy with a win any way possible and even more happy if Hutch gets used like Robbo uses a centre sitting on the bench…..zero game time!!

Let’s go chooks.

Comment

Control Hynes - get the win
      only part is how, they rely on him so much like turbo at manly and hunt at dragons
      I think control territory and position so he doesn’t get a chance to attach, keeping errors and penalties low this should be enough to get on top
      plus use our cross field kicks for our outside backs

Comment

Lodge and Teddy back... says it all! Sharks home games are always tough but IMO we'll do a job on 'em!

Last week's game slipped away against a quality side. I'm not gonna read into that too much.

Comment

Roosters 26 - Sharks 12

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
            Roosters 26 - Sharks 12
            I got 30-10.

Comment

It should be a cracker of a game tonight which will be won through dominating the middle. Our forwards ‘should’ be far too good for the Sharks in this one and we rarely have two shockers in a row. Chooks by 10.

Comment

So far this season our form has been very inconsistent so tonight’s result is anyone’s guess. Which team will turn up? The fumbling bumbling error prone roosters or the slick professional clinical chooks?
                “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

F*ck Sharks .
                  Oops wrong thread .
                  Go Roosters

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I got 30-10.
                    Let's go for 50

Comment

Quietly confident of a comfortable victory tonight. I don’t like 6:00 Friday games. Somehow they just don’t seem right for me.

Go Easts.
                      Last edited by Waylander; 04-14-2023, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Bit of a watershed game for our season I reckon, after an indifferent start. Win and we'll get on a bit of roll, lose and we're struggling.

Comment

32-18 for mine... Cronulla have points in them. Very good attacking side but weak in defence, especially on the edges.

Should be plenty of points and hopefully see some attacking combos start to take shape.

Keen to have Lodge back on deck aswell. Adds so much to our pack with those quick play the balls.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                            So far this season our form has been very inconsistent so tonight’s result is anyone’s guess. Which team will turn up? The fumbling bumbling error prone roosters or the slick professional clinical chooks?
                            The inconsistency that’s crept in over the last few seasons really has been our Achilles heel, we have beaten ourselves way too much as recent history shows, we really need to string 4,5,6 disciplined wins in a row, we just do not have that killer mentality, focus and patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                              Quietly confident of a comfortable victory tonight. I don’t like 6:00 Friday games. Somehow they just don’t seem right for me.

Go Easts.
                              Leaves heaps of time for celebratory drinks afterwards though!

Comment

Working...
                              X