X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With no backup dummy half I reckon we will see
    Hutch to centre. Manu to hooker.... sorry couldn't help myself

Comment

I'd say a low scoring enjoyable game to watch with the Roosters winning 1-12. Happy to be wrong though.

Comment

Expose Moylan like Storm exposed Hutchison

Comment

i see sharks by 4 ...go chooks ...get the win

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

The Sharks are a good side and well coached so talk of an easy/comfortable win is not what I see happening.

One can pre select a winner but that is often based on if a certain team plays to their ability or near enough to it compared to the ability of the team they are opposing

I have tipped the Roosters to win but the question mark is always whether they will be focused for the full 80 minutes or still have these performance peaks and troughs during a game

That is when they fail to complete sets at a high % / errors and missed tackles mount and they become ill-disciplined i.e concede penalties /set restarts and players are sin binned.

I so love your continually long winded statements of the bleeding obvious. So once again it comes down to us playing well and to our potential and of course that being greater than the opponents potential and performance. Riveting thanks King.

Oh and we must play for the full 80 minutes or near enough - hold the ball and make our tackles and be disciplined. Once again thanks King that's insightful and even though it might have been a bit wordy it was definitely worth the effort to read.

**** you are a boring Mofo

Oh I almost forgot the games not won on paper....

We probably should run real hard as well hey?
            Last edited by The Lip; 04-14-2023, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post

I promise I won't post till after the game. And I'll be restrained either way.
              I do think it'll be a hard slog and low scoring affair on a heavy track. When was the last time we played this early on a Friday? Could be a factor.
              Hahaha Big Dog - sports bet got the odds of that as a special tonight paying 500/1!

The same game multi of you not posting till after the game into remaining restrained is even better odds
              Last edited by The Lip; 04-14-2023, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

I so love your continually long winded statements of the bleeding obvious. So once again it comes down to us playing well and to our potential and of course that being greater than the opponents potential and performance. Riveting thanks King.

Oh and we must play for the full 80 minutes or near enough - hold the ball and make our tackles and be disciplined. Once again thanks King that's insightful and even though it might have been a bit wordy it was definitely worth the effort to read.

I think it has taken to using Chat GP to write its posts lol

Comment

Hahaha Big Dog - sports bet got the odds of that as a special tonight paying 500/1!

The same game multi of you not posting till after the game into remaining restrained is even better odds
                  Ha, put your house on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post

I promise I won't post till after the game. And I'll be restrained either way.
                    I do think it'll be a hard slog and low scoring affair on a heavy track. When was the last time we played this early on a Friday? Could be a factor.
                    Go to your happy place Big Dog

Comment

Don’t you know the opposition always completes at 100% and go full steam ahead for the whole 80, never concede penalties or miss tackles.

Comment

Line up unchanged - I hope Rads isn't too gun shy after all the criticism he's received this week. I hate it when he overplays the ball playing and loses the tough stuff from his game. Granted I agree he has to be smarter.

I wouldn't expect too much from Lodge tonight - he's going to need the run. Such a mistake free footballer that guy.

I'm tipping a Luke Keary blinder tonight.

Comment

I expect this to be a game of two halves.

Comment

Score more points than them and we'll win it.

Go Easts!

Comment

Originally posted by MCMLXVI View Post
                              Score more points than them and we'll win it.

Go Easts!
                              I think it will come down to whoever wants it more

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I expect this to be a game of two halves.
                                We can't afford silly errors tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X