Clear All

Originally posted by yeception View Post
    What's blockers problem
    Too many scrums, too many head knocks

Comment

Players are staying down now whenever the tackler falls on their ankles
      They can’t stay down for high tackles, for risk of HIA

Comment

Scratchy game with all the penalties affecting the flow. Want to see Joey Manu step it up a bit this half. His involvement can swing one of these stop start close tussles.

Comment

Absolute farce! Cronulla are a good team but this game is beyond any doubt - REF vs ROOSTERS. Penalties and 6 agains to the sharks must be breaking some records. What a joke the NRL refereeing system is.
          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by yeception View Post
            I think Matt Russel has made about 12 name errors
            Haha I noticed that as well in the first three minutes he called Paulo, Toops and Manu - Sua'ali'i

Comment

Well, we're going to have another sin bin in the first ten minutes of the second half. Atkins was decent enough to tell Teddy of his plan.

Comment

Now don’t hate me, but, I was listening to Gus’s podcast and he said one way to lessen the hip drops is to piss off these skin tight jerseys , get a bit of slack back into the fabric and tacklers can drag ‘em down …but anyway …YAY CHEESE

Comment

Great defence their only try came off a scrappy loose ball but the boys need to get their discipline in order because the referee just warned Tedesco about the next 6 again on the line going to the bin if it happens early in the 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

low vision
                    With an even lower IQ

Comment

• I think, factoring in the 6-agains, that's about 13-3 penalties/infringements in the first half. Pretty tough going. Several of them quite dubious as well.

The good news is I think we look like the much superior team. Sharks don't look like scoring at all. I actually felt last week that the Storm rarely looked like scoring as well, ironically (aside from kicks). The goal-line defense has been pretty pleasing. The Sharks only try was 13 on 12 and was fortunate itself.

Going to have to be very careful with the penalties in the next half or someone will be in the bin. In fact, I predict someone will be binned.

Roosters to win though.

Comment

• We will obviously win this if we play half decent in the next 40. The Sharks aren't threatening at all.

But this discipline issue or so called is beyond ridiculous. Sharks getting leg ups out of their half constantly.

How can one team be so perfect & the other not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Recky62 View Post
                          Now don’t hate me, but, I was listening to Gus’s podcast and he said one way to lessen the hip drops is to piss off these skin tight jerseys , get a bit of slack back into the fabric and tacklers can drag ‘em down …but anyway …YAY CHEESE
                          man bring back the paper corner posts and leather steedens

First try scorer doubles, RLW and Big League

Comment

• Just logged on,haven't read the chat.

Paulo some great carries !! Lindsay is mental this season

Comment

• Paul Gallen may as well be refereeing. Some elite cheating from Atkins tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by BraveTheWorld View Post
                                I think, factoring in the 6-agains, that's about 13-3 penalties/infringements in the first half. Pretty tough going. Several of them quite dubious as well.

The good news is I think we look like the much superior team. Sharks don't look like scoring at all. I actually felt last week that the Storm rarely looked like scoring as well, ironically (aside from kicks). The goal-line defense has been pretty pleasing. The Sharks only try was 13 on 12 and was fortunate itself.

Going to have to be very careful with the penalties in the next half or someone will be in the bin. In fact, I predict someone will be binned.

Roosters to win though.
                                They did look like scoring when they passed it to Paulo!

Comment

Working...
                                X