Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    Top 10 player in the game! Much better than Yeo and Murray!
    You should join the comedy club

Comment

• i love brandon smith,not much else

Comment

• Can’t score tries, can’t complete sets, can’t get possession, errors galore, sin bins galore, penalties galore = a wooden spoon side. Wooden spooners. Question must be asked - has the coach got the dressing room? Even with the return of Lodge and Tedesco still hopeless.
        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

Unfortunately paulo looks like our best back tonight, we have the most overpriced Centers in the comp.
          Neither centre thus far has offered anything in attack this season We know Joey has it but Suaali has so far shown nothing as an attacking centre
          When you trust your television
          what you get is what you got
          Cause when they own the information
          they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
            second game in being kept scoreless in the second half - It should be fun post match on here - mmm can't blame the hutchinator
            I blame all 17 players out there tonight including Hutch.
            Not one player played well.

Comment

• I haven’t mentioned Hutch yet but that will do me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lip View Post
                Our defence has actually been admirable tonight - they have had a lot of ball.

Our Attack however has been really poor - all we have had is Cheese from dummy half and failed bombs. Pretty dumb to go to the air time and time again for no result at all.
                Went for bombs to the wing every time…. Never worked but kept trying

Comment

• Hutch on for 15 min period and attack went completely flat. And he was knackered after 5 mins

why him and not Turpin?

Comment

• Everyone must know face the face and acknowledge Radley is a liability. Hasnt been good with ball in hand for 3 years and gets sin binned every 3 games.

Comment

• 45 missed tackles

Manu 5 missed tackles
                      Radley 7 Missed tackles
                      Walker 8 missed tackles
                      Paolo 6 missed tackles

Really leaky Right side D - Can't blame the Hutchinator either

Comment

• Our attack is next to non existent…

very troubling signs, can only hope to turn it around as the season progresses otherwise we’re in for a very looong 5 months

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Go to your happy place Big Dog
                          I need to after that shit show.

Comment

• Originally posted by HunchoRooster View Post
                            Everyone must know face the face and acknowledge Radley is a liability. Hasnt been good with ball in hand for 3 years and gets sin binned every 3 games.
                            What was wrong with Radley tonight?

Our middles were about the best thing we had going for us tonight, none of them need to come in for criticism.

Comment

• Those pointless bombs time after time was just dumb. Our players weren't even trying to catch them. The backline offered absolutely nothing tonight in attack

Comment

• Originally posted by weplayforprems View Post
                                This has been ****ing dreadful from us, even despite Cronulla having their usual 14-man team
                                I dunno... I saw a Collins try there at the end and reckon we snatched the result. Hate to call a game cooked, but this one was IMO (due to incompetence).

We coulda played better, but the refs and bunker coulda done so too.

Comment

Working...
                                X