No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible refereeing beyond belief really i hope robbo calls it out be worth the 20k.As for radley that didn't deserve a sin binning. neither did butcher bad referee we got stiched up imo

Comment

• That game was ours but we found a way to lose it with dumb moments. Tiresome… Frustrating.

By no means his fault, but Sammy Walker isn’t offering much in attack or with his kicking game at the moment. In the past he has offset his defence with creativity and points but his form is down to start the season.

Outside backs didn’t offer much either.

Thought our forwards were good.

Spewing

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
        45 missed tackles

Manu 5 missed tackles
        Radley 7 Missed tackles
        Walker 8 missed tackles
        Paolo 6 missed tackles

Really leaky Right side D - Can't blame the Hutchinator either
        Missed tackles is a shit statistic. Walker “missed” 2 tackles that were absolute belters where he chopped the legs and knocked the attacker to the ground but they will be considered “missed tackles”.

Our defence was much better tonight, Manu was reckless on a few occasions but even Paulo showed signs of much better decision making.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
          Walker 8 missed tackles
          In fairness he was the only one showing any energy when trying to shut down their attacking raids. Most of his missed tackles were because our centres were burnt and he had to come across and get in front of the player to stifle the attack. He would throw an arm out when at full pace and it constituted a missed tackle.

I was disappointed with his attack and kicking game but thankful that he at least tried in defence

Comment

• Very disappointing second half.

Comment

• well that was shit , i thpught smith was awesome , collins, jwh had a real dig i thought

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                Such a well discipline team .Wait for all the excuses .The ref caused us another loss .
                I love this place after we don’t win.
                It’s always the ref cheated or the NRL have it in for us.

Very rare it’s we played bad or were outplayed.
                We are a team of champions not a champion team.

Im starting to get a little concerned we are going to miss a top two finish but still fully expect to be well inside the top eight.

I don’t know if it happens now but the playing group should introduce a fine system for errors or sin bins and use the pool of money towards the end of season trip.
                Some players might be funding a few team mates trips with the stupid errors or sin bins.

Comment

• Originally posted by nayfo View Post

I blame all 17 players out there tonight including Hutch.
                  Not one player played well.
                  I thought Lindsay Collins was everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairfax View Post
                    We are dumb. That penalty for tackling in the air was stupid.
                    With the game on the line & to keep them on their goal line he stupidity takes the fullback out early.

Comedy Central this team.

Comment

• fkn shit

joke

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Missed tackles is a shit statistic. Walker “missed” 2 tackles that were absolute belters where he chopped the legs and knocked the attacker to the ground but they will be considered “missed tackles”.

Our defence was much better tonight, Manu was reckless on a few occasions but even Paulo showed signs of much better decision making.
                        100%
                        couldn’t agree with you more. Sick of people posting stats as if they are definitive proof. I couldn’t care less about stats. I care more about watching the game and getting a feel for how it is played and what I can see with my own eyes

Comment

• I really can't believe that Sharks team won FFS.

No points in 2nd half last 2 weeks. WTF!

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I dunno... I saw a Collins try there at the end and reckon we snatched the result. Hate to call a game cooked, but this one was IMO (due to incompetence).

We coulda played better, but the refs and bunker coulda done so too.
                            The under 8s style pass from dummy half after the no-try is what cooked it for us. Who was the nuftie that threw it?

Comment

• Originally posted by nayfo View Post

I blame all 17 players out there tonight including Hutch.
                              Not one player played well.
                              Lindsay Collins played very well

Comment

• Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

I thought Lindsay Collins was everywhere.
                                Brilliant game, between him and Jared alone they laid the platform for a win just needed our spine to close it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X