We didn't lose to Cronulla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We didn't lose to Cronulla

We lost to that officious little criminal with the whistle.
    1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
    1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Still should have beaten that Sharks side, even with all the leg up penalties they kept getting and set restarts on our line that game was there for the taking all night.

Comment

We were awful

Comment

We are not playing as a team.. hence why we have terrible discipline .. no accountability

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post
          We lost to that officious little criminal with the whistle.
          are you serious pal ?

Comment

We lost to ourselves

id love at least one player with a brain cell in this team

Comment

April fools was 2 weeks ago. The ref was shyt but because of that, we got away with a bit as well.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

I guess it's only natural to look for someone to blame but the reffing was pretty strong tonight, Roosters simply did not look strong at all in attack and unfortunately you need to attack well to win a footy game.

Comment

I don’t understand how Collins effort wasn’t looked at more or at least from another angle. It looked more a try than smiths. 14 penalties to 4, our first in the 23rd minute after 7 straight to the sharks and not one from the 45th minute or so when the game was in the balance. Just seems very odd. Seriously Teddy is a useless captain can’t influence refs or seemingly make a case for us being shafted in any game. Smith sin bin was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                    Still should have beaten that Sharks side, even with all the leg up penalties they kept getting and set restarts on our line that game was there for the taking all night.
                    2 hit ups spread either side then bomb

Comment

Originally posted by MKCS View Post
                      I guess it's only natural to look for someone to blame but the reffing was pretty strong tonight, Roosters simply did not look strong at all in attack and unfortunately you need to attack well to win a footy game.
                      They were not 10 penalties cleaner

Comment

Originally posted by The Marshall View Post
                        I don’t understand how Collins effort wasn’t looked at more or at least from another angle. It looked more a try than smiths. 14 penalties to 4, our first in the 23rd minute after 7 straight to the sharks and not one from the 45th minute or so when the game was in the balance. Just seems very odd. Seriously Teddy is a useless captain can’t influence refs or seemingly make a case for us being shafted in any game. Smith sin bin was ridiculous.
                        I agree with everything you say. Tedesco should not be captain. God knows who else, maybe JWH, but not Tedesco.

Comment

I though Hamlin-Uele set the tone for them early. He was good and is underrated

Comment

Originally posted by The Marshall View Post
                            Very fishy. It reeked of "we're not gonna give you 2 close calls".

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

2 hit ups spread either side then bomb
                              Yep, bloody boring isn't it? We need Burton or Elias

Comment

Working...
                              X