Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sydney Roosters vs Newtown Jets - Knock on Effect NSW Cup -Live Stream @ 3pm- 15/4/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney Roosters vs Newtown Jets - Knock on Effect NSW Cup -Live Stream @ 3pm- 15/4/23

If any one is interested the match will be lived streamed on the Newtown Jets Facebook page at 3:00pm - 15/4/2023

Good news, everyone! If you can't make tomorrow afternoon's match against the Roosters, we will be streaming it LIVE on our Facebook page! (http://facebook.com/newtownrlfc)

Also later in the evening

SG Ball Semi Final

Sydney Roosters (6) vs Newcastle Knights (3) - 15th April 2023 - 6:45 pm on NSWRL TV

https://www.facebook.com/NSWRL/

Comment

I’ll be there. Will send Angus your regards King.

Comment

I’ll be there after a few beers and a feed at the Henson Pub

Comment

Last year I was heavily critical of Naufahu Whyte and his putrid involvement and work ethic and how he was absolutely wasting his physical gifts, to his credit there are some signs the light might finally have turned on for him he has made major strides in his amount of carries and willingness to work and might finally be starting to show why he was such a highly rated junior a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
            Last year I was heavily critical of Naufahu Whyte and his putrid involvement and work ethic and how he was absolutely wasting his physical gifts, to his credit there are some signs the light might finally have turned on for him he has made major strides in his amount of carries and willingness to work and might finally be starting to show why he was such a highly rated junior a couple of years ago.
            Same with me. Thought he was all hyped up for no reason last year. This years he’s proving he will be good. Started off with a great game against the Warriors off the bench.

Comment

Who’s coaching our reserves? Should be sacked too.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                Who’s coaching our reserves? Should be sacked too.
                Tony Barnes as he likes to be called now is the Coach - NYC Coach when the Roosters won that comp in 2016 - The Roosters NSW Cup side is a transitional side in the last year of the Norths Deal

Sandon Smith/ Siua Wong/Thomas Deakin/Angus Crichton/Nathan Brown/Corey Allan were the only either top 30 or development contract players that played today- Most of the others have been playing Ron Massey Cup and some NSW Cup with other clubs previously.

They need to lock up Tyler Moriarty though

Comment

Working...
                X