• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inflictor View Post
    Fantastic, I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

That is correct and it twice led to a certain poster on here 1st requesting and then when these requests were not met threatening others with being ignored if they quoted anyone whom they had on ignore.
      wow, so this ignore button can really go to people's heads!

I'll make sure I don't go all Idi Amin on y'all

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
        The chookpen needs a china doll section
        Good feed

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I ignore no one. I’m not 5 years old.
          Sometimes you do a great teenage impression though.....
          Last edited by The Lip; 04-17-2023, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Does this ignore function work for channel 9 every time they pronounce Fatrell as the “greatest rugby league player”?
            PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Sometimes you do a great teenage impression though.....
              I try my best!
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

I am sorry for hijacking this thread, but I did not want to start a new thread just to ask a simple and probably stupid question.

I want to change my username without removing my history here. Is this possible? If I change my username will that be the only part of my account that changes?

Told you that it was a stupid question. TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by MCMLXVI View Post
                  I am sorry for hijacking this thread, but I did not want to start a new thread just to ask a simple and probably stupid question.

I want to change my username without removing my history here. Is this possible? If I change my username will that be the only part of my account that changes?

Told you that it was a stupid question. TIA.
                  I don't know how to do what you want, but I think your user name of 1966 in roman numerals is great.... the year we never won a game,
                  I lived in Paddo then and went to every home game that year.
                  It's a great name for a true fan. Keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

I don't know how to do what you want, but I think your user name of 1966 in roman numerals is great.... the year we never won a game,
                    I lived in Paddo then and went to every home game that year.
                    It's a great name for a true fan. Keep it.
                    Thank you. I just thought that it was time for a change. I have been on here since about 2007 under different names, but hardly ever contributing. I thought that maybe some people would think that I was taking the piss with my name. I was born at the beginning of that year and I was taken to my first game in that year, as a baby obviously. I was aware though that it was a winless and miserable year for the team. I was born in Paddington and lived there for a few years. Moved with family to tons of other places. Bought a house and returned to the eastern suburbs when I was all grown up.

Comment

Thank you. I just thought that it was time for a change. I have been on here since about 2007 under different names, but hardly ever contributing. I thought that maybe some people would think that I was taking the piss with my name. I was born at the beginning of that year and I was taken to my first game in that year, as a baby obviously. I was aware though that it was a winless and miserable year for the team. I was born in Paddington and lived there for a few years. Moved with family to tons of other places. Bought a house and returned to the eastern suburbs when I was all grown up.
                      Just contact GMan or one of the mods .Pm them and they will change it for you

Comment

Personally I think it’s a great year with or without the rooster connections!

Comment

Working...
                        X