SQUAD v DRAGONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post

Can someone pls explain wtf is going on here, May seems the far more complete player.
    Seems to be another of Robbo’s love interests. Been a mixed bag for mine. TIT
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Robbo suddenly realised he didn't have a player on the bench he could carry for 80min without using. Whyte recently filled this role admirably and based on that he has earned himself another go
      Haha love it...other clubs will have noticed how well Whyte covers this role too.

Comment

Sounds like finally an injury free squad (except Watson) & everyone is available who Robbo wanted to choose from.

You would finally think after all the negative press & results & the Walker drama & playing at home on ANZAC day with a full house the "real Roosters" will come to play.

We poop on them for quality player & coach wise.
        They will be up for it probably until half time but then we will surely assert our quality & win by around 18 or more imo. C'mon Chooks!!

Comment

The boys need to come out with finals type intensity and leave nothing out there when the full time whistle blows.

Comment

Dragons are a very weak team. To get into the top 8 we must win by 13 points or more to leapfrog the Dolphins. That’s a forgone conclusion in my opinion. Depending on the Storm/Warriors result we’ll take 7th or 8th spot after tomorrow. Possible 6th if the warriors get thrashed. So congratulations in advance to the boys for getting back into the top 8.
            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

dragons could be up for an anzac day match. any win by us would be a good win

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                Dragons are a very weak team. To get into the top 8 we must win by 13 points or more to leapfrog the Dolphins. That’s a forgone conclusion in my opinion. Depending on the Storm/Warriors result we’ll take 7th or 8th spot after tomorrow. Possible 6th if the warriors get thrashed. So congratulations in advance to the boys for getting back into the top 8.
                Seriously you are kidding yourself. Good to have confidence sure, but we have done nothing this season to support that. We won't thrash anyone. We have key players down on form, Teddy, Keary, Radley. 3 players out of position, 3 returning from long breaks, and Handbrake Hutch on the bench. I reckon we will be lucky to win by 1 point. All the pressure is on us, none on St George. They will lift, and if they can stay in the fight and pressure us into mistakes anything could happen.

Comment

I wonder if Whyte got the bench spot over May to cover the back row. As Sitili and gus may not play 80 min Whyte and Egan will rotate on the edges, while Whyte can also cover front row

seems like Egan has got the bench spot over Whyte and May when his brother comes back next week

Comment

Going in with a 17 that doesn't include a reliable backup hooker with Turpin on the sidelines again. Hopefully that decison doesn't come back to bite like it has done recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook2 View Post
                      I wonder if Whyte got the bench spot over May to cover the back row. As Sitili and gus may not play 80 min Whyte and Egan will rotate on the edges, while Whyte can also cover front row

seems like Egan has got the bench spot over Whyte and May when his brother comes back next week
                      I really like the look of Whyte, his numbers for Norths have been great and when he comes on in first grade he hasn't let anyone down. I think he is coming along nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                        dragons could be up for an anzac day match. any win by us would be a good win
                        Yeah they will be up for it, as should we

They have a horrendous squad

We have a 'supercoach' and rep players everywhere

Fark any win would be good

I want this team to show something a whole lot more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Seriously you are kidding yourself. Good to have confidence sure, but we have done nothing this season to support that. We won't thrash anyone. We have key players down on form, Teddy, Keary, Radley. 3 players out of position, 3 returning from long breaks, and Handbrake Hutch on the bench. I reckon we will be lucky to win by 1 point. All the pressure is on us, none on St George. They will lift, and if they can stay in the fight and pressure us into mistakes anything could happen.
                          Didn’t we put 54 points on the dragons with an almost identical team last year? I watched the game last night. They led 14-12 at half time, then we put 40 points on in the second half. So to me it’s quite feasible we could put another 50+ on them today. Crichton, Manu and Teddy ran amok that day. They can do it again. We’ve done it before. It’s a very realistic assessment. If we fire today we are bound for a huge score.
                          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

Didn’t we put 54 points on the dragons with an almost identical team last year? I watched the game last night. They led 14-12 at half time, then we put 40 points on in the second half. So to me it’s quite feasible we could put another 50+ on them today. Crichton, Manu and Teddy ran amok that day. They can do it again. We’ve done it before. It’s a very realistic assessment. If we fire today we are bound for a huge score.
                            They beat us in this game last year.
                            They have won more of these games than we have.
                            I think they will beat us today.
                            We are so disjointed.
                            Last edited by NorfolkStreetKid; 04-25-2023, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Robbo suddenly realised he didn't have a player on the bench he could carry for 80min without using. Whyte recently filled this role admirably and based on that he has earned himself another go
                              Hilarious comment, well played

Comment

The Doom and Gloom supporters on here are the boat anchors affecting the team - Always with the Negative Waves

Comment

Working...
                                X