No announcement yet.

Broncos-Chooks in tug of war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a solid player but rising star? First time I've heard him described in that manner.

Who's his manager? I want that guy pimpin' me out next time I'm in the job market!!!

Comment

Let him go and reach his potential away from the development cancer that is the roosters coaching staff under robbo.

Comment

A decent player who could make a solid first grader
        but not worth opening in a bidding war or check book for him
        particularly when we are looking to resign JWH, and also need to for lodge as well
        the rotation is JWH, lodge, Collins and May would be fine next season
        baker would be fine if we resigned him but not loose sleep if we didn’t - maybe with broncos loosing fledgler and palasai they will need more depth
        credit to fletcher this year though, looks like abit more size and grunt

Comment

Originally posted by Chook2 View Post
          A decent player who could make a solid first grader
          but not worth opening in a bidding war or check book for him
          particularly when we are looking to resign JWH, and also need to for lodge as well
          the rotation is JWH, lodge, Collins and May would be fine next season
          baker would be fine if we resigned him but not loose sleep if we didn’t - maybe with broncos loosing fledgler and palasai they will need more depth
          credit to fletcher this year though, looks like abit more size and grunt
          You don't rate Spencer?

Comment

Originally posted by Inflictor View Post

You don't rate Spencer?
            Yes forgot about spencer
            That even makes bakers chances worse next year - with May being the back up to the rep 4 prop rotation I’d say they will make baker move on

Comment

Manly made a huge mistake letting JWH go. Let's not make the same mistake with Baker. He has potential! There's a beast inside that young man waiting to develop.

Comment

i always rated baker. can't believe we signed leniu if we didn't have some sort of agreement with lodge, so maybe jwh playing the extra year means it's harder to keep baker. maybe we can only keep baker if we offer extra years, with extra money coming when jwh goes.

Comment

Working...
                X